Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matched Betting 16:40 - Dec 13 with 3054 viewsSgorioFruit

penny for your thoughts?

worth doing?

is it slow and laborious and tedious as some are suggesting?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Matched Betting on 09:49 - Dec 15 with 580 viewstrampie

Matched Betting on 09:19 - Dec 15 by onehunglow

K can defend himself just fine.
I hold him in high esteem.
I am against gambling in principle .

Lots of financial products are gambling, including pensions particularly private pensions (lots are heavily stock market based), walking across the road or driving a car could be said to be gambling, what is being asked about if sold by a financial advisor no doubt would be advertised as a safe investment.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Matched Betting on 10:00 - Dec 15 with 572 viewsonehunglow

Matched Betting on 09:49 - Dec 15 by trampie

Lots of financial products are gambling, including pensions particularly private pensions (lots are heavily stock market based), walking across the road or driving a car could be said to be gambling, what is being asked about if sold by a financial advisor no doubt would be advertised as a safe investment.

That’s a fair and decent riposte but to me it’s entirely different .
We disagree and that’s fine .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Matched Betting on 19:26 - Dec 15 with 512 viewstrampie

A quick look shows a couple of offers tonight on the Forest v Spurs match, Son to have a shot on target evens with one bookie and another bookie is offering evens on Richardson to have a shot on target.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Matched Betting on 22:14 - Dec 15 with 496 viewstrampie

Both enhanced odds bets came in tonight.

Matched Betting on 19:01 - Dec 16 with 449 viewstrampie

Todays bets I identified all came up, a racehorse trainer to have a horse in the first three of a race of a particular race was offered at evens instead of 1/4, Man City to score a goal in the second half was evens instead of 1/5, Bournemouth to score a goal and Stockport to score two goals as a double came in, instead of 1/2 that was evens (think it actually went out to 11/10), the bet has been paid out but the B'mouth match was abandoned so we will have to see if they take the winnings back out of the account, bookies have done that before, Betway offered 2/1 instead of 10/11 on Palmer, Alvarez and Isak all to have a shot on target which they voided because Isak didnt play, the other two came in so im surprised they didnt treat Isak as a non runner and pay out - blydi bookies.
With odds on shots offered at evens that you might fancy they might be worth taking on - if you know what you are doing.
Enhanced odds against shots not for me, but they are arbitrage opportunities there was a horse offered at 7/4 today to win that was also available at 8/11 not to win, so you could bet on both possible outcomes and guarantee a small profit.

Matched Betting on 17:35 - Dec 18 with 379 viewstrampie

Gerwyn Price evens instead of 4/9 tonight to get 3+ 180s and a 100+ checkout, I'm not fussed on two or three parts to come in for a winning bet prefer just one outcome and I would think it would not be possible to bet on it not happening to guarantee a return, it's one of those you either do it or you don't.

Away from match betting/arbs/enhanced odds, Girona are playing tonight and seem a reasonable price - hmm do bookies know something, if Girona win they go top of La Liga.

Matched Betting on 18:01 - Dec 18 with 364 viewsSgorioFruit

cheers Trampie for the tips.

oh, im £90 up on matched betting since last week.

Literally cannot lose. all bets and outcomes being covered, one simply cannot lose.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024