Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wrexham?????? 07:18 - Dec 17 with 863 viewsSimonLewis

WHY!!!! Would you not make almost instant changes to line up when the opposition have just received a red card???.
Etherington is as I h good as a condom in a maternity ward.
Wrexham?????? on 16:36 - Dec 17 with 731 viewsCrashBandicoot

Because ME just hasn't got a clue about tactics and is basically just reading them off a script rather than recognising whats going on and doing his own thing. IMO he should have been kicked out after the Barrow disaster.

Crawley did not dismiss him after 3 matches last season for nothing - they obviously had their reasons...

Cowling needs to sack him and bring someone experienced and with a solid track record in before its too late..

Poll: Who would you like as next Us head coach

Wrexham?????? on 16:48 - Dec 17 with 722 viewsnoah4x4

Why make changes when we were in the ascendency, and the better side? Were you there? This was a half decent performance. Sadly, we were undone by two naive defensive errors. There were fan boos when Jay was subbed, but he had run his legs off and he should instead have been applauded.

I see no benefit in unsettling the side again by a new manager appointment after barely two months. ME hasn’t had the benefit of any transfer window and frankly, any legacy isn’t his, nor the injury count. Give the man a break.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2023 16:49]
Wrexham?????? on 16:48 - Dec 17 with 722 viewsburnsieespana

Crawley didn’t dismoss him. He resigned on a matter of principle. A specific player was sold to Gillingham without him knowing after he had been promised he would not be sold when he was appointed.
Wrexham?????? on 22:10 - Dec 17 with 644 viewswessex_exile

Wrexham?????? on 16:48 - Dec 17 by burnsieespana

Crawley didn’t dismoss him. He resigned on a matter of principle. A specific player was sold to Gillingham without him knowing after he had been promised he would not be sold when he was appointed.

More to the point, he not only walked out on Crawley for what amounted to a breach of contract broken promise, but they then tried in an amateurish fashion to prevent him joining another league club. Probably out of spite, nothing else, but you have to ask why if they thought he was so inept. Matty has to have the transfer window to put together the team he wants to take us forward, not the one he's inherited.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Wrexham?????? on 09:16 - Dec 18 with 574 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I'm not sure even Klopp or Guardiola would make instant changes as a result of the opposition going down to 10 men. Given when it happened in the game and the fact that we were probably in the ascendency at the time it made a lot more sense to stick with the team and formation that was on the pitch.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024