Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AFC Wimbledon 10:25 - Dec 30 with 647 viewsSimonLewis

Well that didn’t end well.
Looks like it not just tennis they can play.
ME was so grateful to the 490 travelling fans that he got up and walked straight down the tunnel.
In the first half the blues looked really good and not like a team sitting 3rd from bottom, the second half I think they are lucky not to be further down. The players did come over to thank our support but ME clearly didn’t give a To$$.
Could not help thinking Kazeem was thrown into a lions den with no support out wide and 4 dons chasing him down when he had the ball.
4-4-2 is an old formation but it worked for Wimbledon, Joe Taylor is a great forward but only one man against 4 is a tall order for anyone.
Looking forward to Gillingham at home. With luck col u can work on the first half positives and get a point or 3 out of the game 🤞
AFC Wimbledon on 11:12 - Dec 30 with 614 viewsthrillseeker

But did we look really good first half?

We were so open and lucky not be 2 or 3-1 down when we scored our second goal. Yes it made for exciting football which was enjoyable to watch but not convinced we were really good.

The 2nd half collapse was unbelievable. Their manager made a subtle tactical switch that made them look like they were playing a 3 upfront formation but ME did not spot this and we saw the end result.

Although I like to be appreciated when travelling away I sort of understand ME not coming over as he would receive dogs abuse.

I am still trying to understand how Chilvers had an influence/ assist in three of their goals and still remained on pitch..

Listening to ME on BBC Essex was so depressing and I am not confident he is up for the job.

2024 is another year so I will try to remain positive things will improve.

I am hoping Salford, FGR and Sutton can assist us staying in the EFL
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024