Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I even fear January signings wont be enough to save us 13:50 - Jan 2 with 2605 viewsQPRConor2000

I fear even if we bring 2 or 3 through the door this month that might not even be enough to save us given the scale of the rebuild we require.

I just feel like the rebuild this squad requires is too great to stem relegation.

I even fear January signings wont be enough to save us on 19:49 - Jan 2 with 2460 viewsRangersDave

Down amongst the dead men at the moment.

Cannot see us getting anywhere with Gareths Squad, mind you if we'd have kept Martin, we may have actually got more wins.

I'm reconciled to next year being in a league below, and already planning visits to new grounds with Marti!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

I even fear January signings wont be enough to save us on 21:18 - Jan 2 with 2363 viewshertshoops

Agree, and not just this season should be being planned for

Obviously this lot are more suited to lower leagues than the Champioship, but it's also a major worry that our Board (given their previous propensity for last minute Hendricks trolley dashes) will saddle us with more ageing gutless w anchors that will be just as incapable in Lg1
I even fear January signings wont be enough to save us on 20:01 - Jan 4 with 2036 viewsdigswellhoop

Were doomed captain
I even fear January signings wont be enough to save us on 20:36 - Jan 4 with 1948 viewsRangersDave

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

I even fear January signings wont be enough to save us on 20:42 - Jan 4 with 1926 viewsJimmyR

I think you are probably right….. fail we may sail we must
I even fear January signings wont be enough to save us on 21:25 - Jan 4 with 1855 viewsRangersw12

You've just got to hope that we make 3 or 4 right signings that galvanise the squad like Austin , Field , Johansson etc did a couple of years ago

Agree we need a massive clear out just shame we're lumbered with rubbish like Colback., Fox and Cook for 2 years 😞
I even fear January signings wont be enough to save us on 21:41 - Jan 4 with 1799 viewsPunteR

I even fear January signings wont be enough to save us on 20:42 - Jan 4 by JimmyR

I think you are probably right….. fail we may sail we must

Good Andrew Weatherall reference.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

I even fear January signings wont be enough to save us on 22:28 - Jan 4 with 1692 viewsRangersDave

I even fear January signings wont be enough to save us on 21:25 - Jan 4 by Rangersw12

You've just got to hope that we make 3 or 4 right signings that galvanise the squad like Austin , Field , Johansson etc did a couple of years ago

Agree we need a massive clear out just shame we're lumbered with rubbish like Colback., Fox and Cook for 2 years 😞

as a team, we cannot afford to have them on the pitch or at the training ground, or talking smack about the team on 'insta' twa..tter' either.

If thine eye offends thee, cut it out.

Login to get fewer ads

I even fear January signings wont be enough to save us on 23:35 - Jan 4 with 1566 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

We are sponsoring anything to simply avoid FFP atm, we wont spend a dime. Expect out of contract, freebies and PEHAPS a loan but i doubt we have even the funds for wages. Luke Freeman on a free (injured by march lol)

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

I even fear January signings wont be enough to save us on 19:59 - Jan 5 with 1274 viewsJimthehip

The thing is we're only 4 ;points off

Our starting eleven if fit, with a striker up top who can finish would be good enough to keep us up I think

But, will chair, Willock stay and will everyone else stay fit enough to play and can we get a striker on loan or perm who can just finish?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024