Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never mind a Suffolk Punch 13:40 - Jan 5 with 547 viewsTheOldOakTree

Spare a thought tomorrow for the police horses in Sunderland.

It is eight years since the last toon/mackem showdown, but more importantly the knob that punched a police horse in 2013 was banned from football for six years and will therefore be free to swing another ‘haymaker’.

The horse named ‘Bud’, was in a stable condition for years to come, and died in 2020 at the age of 21. Which I believe, in the mane, is not a bad innings for a horse?

In memory of Bud, I hope the toon have a ‘mare and the Mackems win at a canter. Any luck Sheikh rattle and roll will trot off with his money, back to the land of misogyny.

PS. A word of advice, don’t make the same mistake as me, if you are ever in the north-east, don’t go into Costa and ask for an oat milk latte…..

….because, ya canny have a latte weer ooot milk.
Never mind a Suffolk Punch on 14:58 - Jan 5 with 510 viewsdurham_exile

TOOT
As an adopted North East resident I am well aware of the intense rivalry.
I have friends who are Mackems and Maggs.
One season ticket holder from Sunderland has never been to Newcastle and refuses even to go to Gateshead.

The Sunderland management have come in for stick this week after they decorated the away bar with Toon slogans.

The Mackems are revolting!!!!!!

I remember the incident with the police Horse very well. It was a new low for a Newcastle supporter.

Like you I reckon Sunderland, buoyed by a capacity crowd will defeat their New rivals in a feisty encounter.

In the meantime Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024