Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for a Party? 13:03 - Apr 18 with 423 viewsTheOldOakTree

Has anyone got an idea of how many tickets Col U have sold for County? It has the potential to be the biggest away party since Huish Park. The weather is forecast to be sunny intervals!

One more question, assuming the S1 faithful will be heading to Hooters pre-match, morally, how old is too old to drink there? (fortunately I don’t have many morals).

I’ve managed to get another pass for the weekend, so I hope to see a few of you at the ground.

Great to meet Wessex and Noah last week, the latter being the only bloke I know with bigger ‘kippers’ than myself (only by the slightest of margins), so I share concerns about the steps and the Community Stadium being designed for midgets.

Reminds me of the useless careers teacher at the Gilberd, who took one look at my super-sized ‘plates’ and asked if I’d ever considered joining the police! I can’t remember if I said F##K OFF out loud, but I think he could tell I wasn’t impressed. To put it into context, punk was at it’s height at the time, so the straight and narrow didn’t align with the mood of the youff.

Whilst feet are the only appendage that I will be comparing with Noah, I can confirm that I too have been asked a 1001 times by ladies ‘if it’s true what they say about men with big feet’. If you asked Mrs TOOT to describe me, I’m sure no one would be surprised if the words ‘Massive C@ck’ were included in her response.
Time for a Party? on 13:35 - Apr 18 with 386 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Huish Park! What a day that was! Feels like a lifetime ago now.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Time for a Party? on 13:46 - Apr 18 with 383 viewswessex_exile

LOL - looks like it's Hooters TOOT. If Noah can pull it off (so to speak), we'll be fine.

The midweek show (and other sources) said over 500 tickets sold yesterday (yesterday morning according to my other source), and considering supporters can pay on the day for this one, could be north of 800 on Saturday?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Time for a Party? on 14:00 - Apr 18 with 379 viewsTheOldOakTree

Time for a Party? on 13:46 - Apr 18 by wessex_exile

LOL - looks like it's Hooters TOOT. If Noah can pull it off (so to speak), we'll be fine.

The midweek show (and other sources) said over 500 tickets sold yesterday (yesterday morning according to my other source), and considering supporters can pay on the day for this one, could be north of 800 on Saturday?

“If Noah can pull it off (at Hooters)”…. Are you Finbarr Saunders in disguise?

Mr. Gimlet the lodger likes a bit of DIY, he’s stenciled fruit on the bathroom walls. Mrs. Saunders often peeks through the shower curtain to admire his plums.
Time for a Party? on 10:07 - Apr 19 with 287 viewsdurham_exile

I am looking forward to seeing the U's get the job done at Meadow Lane.

In fact an unbeaten end of the season would be superb.

Perhaps a 1000 might make the journey to roar the U's to victory and successive doubles which after a poor season would be a momentous achievement.

Safe journey to all travelling faithful.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Time for a Party? on 10:12 - Apr 19 with 282 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Only the second time this season we've won two consecutive matches and the last time it happened we went on to make it three. That sequence also started with a 3-2 win away from home.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024