Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Red Bull Leeds 11:17 - May 30 with 797 viewsQuillPenRiot

Not changing their name, but Leeds have made a sponsorship deal with RB, some ownership stake too I think. Guess their financial mess is settled for the upcoming season. Would think Gray stays with them too. I wonder if Farke stays
Red Bull Leeds on 11:24 - May 30 with 744 viewsMedwayR

Minority stake, I did read that it was in lieu of a £20m payment for a player to one of the RB clubs.

The sponsorship will have to be benchmarked against other clubs in the championship so won't be huge.

Depending on who you believe, they'll still have to find anywhere between £75-190m this summer.

In other news, Stoke's new badge...

Poll: Who’s better?

Red Bull Leeds on 11:42 - May 30 with 671 viewsQPR_Hibs

I went to the Museum Of Brands last week (well worth a visit) and they had a section about the top 100 brands by sales in the UK last year. I couldn't believe that Red Bull was 9th - it only sells one product. Bird's Eye was tenth.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Red Bull Leeds on 11:47 - May 30 with 654 viewsQuillPenRiot

Red Bull Leeds on 11:42 - May 30 by QPR_Hibs

I went to the Museum Of Brands last week (well worth a visit) and they had a section about the top 100 brands by sales in the UK last year. I couldn't believe that Red Bull was 9th - it only sells one product. Bird's Eye was tenth.

Formula 1 I’d think
Red Bull Leeds on 11:49 - May 30 with 645 viewsQuillPenRiot

Red Bull Leeds on 11:24 - May 30 by MedwayR

Minority stake, I did read that it was in lieu of a £20m payment for a player to one of the RB clubs.

The sponsorship will have to be benchmarked against other clubs in the championship so won't be huge.

Depending on who you believe, they'll still have to find anywhere between £75-190m this summer.

In other news, Stoke's new badge...

Stoke’s new badge, haha, you can sit on it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024