By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
cookies
and to abide by our
Terms and Conditions
.
We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our
Privacy Policy
.
Please
log in
or
register
. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Home
News
Forum
Interactive
Predictions
Chat Room
Video Wall
Blogs
Polls
Fixtures
Tables
Stats
Squad
Ground Guide
Paper View
Betting
Shop
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
Tube closures
08:55 - Apr 3 with 1617 views
NUBLOCK
H&C line closed today so is the central line from Paddington to Shep Bush Market running as it’s the same track ?
0
Tube closures
on 09:03 - Apr 3 with 1574 views
connell10
Central line is running.
AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll:
best number 10 ever?
0
Tube closures
on 09:36 - Apr 3 with 1505 views
NUBLOCK
Thanks just sounded a bit strange as on the same tracks
0
Tube closures
on 09:41 - Apr 3 with 1502 views
terryb
That would be the Circle Line rather than the Central Line.
TFL is showing the Circle Line as running to Hammersmith, but why that would be & not the H&C I don't know.
0
Tube closures
on 10:10 - Apr 3 with 1410 views
NUBLOCK
That’s what I thought. Confusing .
0
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
© FansNetwork 2026