Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Denham...near Uxbridge/Gerrards Cross/Slough - Rangers fans required 01:46 - Sep 2 with 1670 viewsBlueWhiteHoops

More for away games really, however, if I could talk my local pub/restaurant
into showing all of the Rangers games on TV would there be enough interest to justify it to the landlord???

Its a real nice gaff, they sell draught Perroni, Fosters, Kronenburg, Staropramen, a couple of ciders and 3 or 4 of the dark brown gloopy variety with weird names like Mothers Bullocks

There are already quite a few Hoops fans there as regulars already and given the location of 1 min from the A40 in Denham it is easy to reach and the food is really really top drawer as well should we require half time snackage!!!

Obviously with an investment required by the pub they would need to see a return in the form of the Bank of England beer tokens being spent over the bar/restarant?

Should there be enough interest I can show them this thread on my phone when I am in there over the coming week...we have quite a while before the next game that the schnide feed would be required which gives time for it to be installed...I think it could be a goer if there were 20 or so of us interested as Saturday afternoons at 3pm is quiet for them, we could have a nice QPR boozer in Denham
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024