Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we please regroup 19:28 - Nov 4 with 1890 viewsRicardo

As a long standing and suffering Dale fan - and having seen recent events on here (and discussions outside of here) may I please just ask that we try and regroup.

I have been very proud of being a loyal supporter over many years. The laughs we had undid the utter despair we endured. We have had recent years of unbelievable achievement.

This achievement is starting to fade - so be it - who really thought it would last. What has surprised me is how that solidarity and steadfastness would dissipate so quickly. And I include myself in that category - and have to pinch myself to "get real".

Simple question - can we get back together - it can do no harm. Can we be at one regardless of the quality of performance (which is not that bad compared to the past).

I'd like to ask for a simple "yes we can and will" or "no bugger off" - but I am well aware that is not so simple.

I'm happy to collate responses but am the first to say I take no responsibility to taken anything forwards -there are far better people than me to do so

Cheers

R

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024