Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kidd on dale player 20:15 - Jan 1 with 2846 viewsRalphs12

Just thought I'd put up abit about what he's said.

Always thought Beech would go far in management, knows he's got a burning desire. Knows him well, and wouldn't be here unless it was for Beech.

Says he's got other things going on 'outside of this window' but its on hold over the christmas period and if it becomes permanent he will have to have a real think about it, not sure what that is. Really enjoying being here and loves being back in the coaching side of things.

Saw us play twice this year, we won both times.

Then moves on to talk about Preston and the managers/coaches he's played/worked under. Beck, Big Sam, Moyes to name afew. Talks about how he was at Preston while they were growing. Extremely proud to be part of that.

Talks about how the at the top managers just keep it simple and make sure the players know there jobs, if we can do this we will get more results.

Says if we can get the transition from training to match day we will get out of this problem. "More than confident" of doing what needs to be done, draws are good, but we want to hurt teams.

All in all a good interview, good to learn abit more about him. Seems a very confident bloke proud of his previous achievements.
Kidd on dale player on 20:17 - Jan 1 with 2829 viewsolympicdale

good to hear from him, Frankie Bunn i dont think ever gave an interview (or least i didnt notice one)

Life is a game of fate.

Kidd on dale player on 20:23 - Jan 1 with 2808 viewsSuddenLad

"All in all a good interview, good to learn abit more about him. Seems a very confident bloke proud of his previous achievements".

So was Steve Eyre !

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Kidd on dale player (n/t) on 20:26 - Jan 1 with 2793 viewsRalphs12

Kidd on dale player on 20:23 - Jan 1 by SuddenLad

"All in all a good interview, good to learn abit more about him. Seems a very confident bloke proud of his previous achievements".

So was Steve Eyre !

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Kidd on dale player on 23:37 - Jan 1 with 2571 viewspioneer

Not sure how to interpret the 'draws are good' bit. When you are in a relegation fight draws tend to be bad. better to win one lose one than draw two. Draws wont keep us up (on their own)

Kidd on dale player on 01:07 - Jan 2 with 2485 viewsRalphs12

For me I was encouraged by the draw comment, I know you can't read too much into anything. But I saw it as a comment meaning they wouldn't be happy with draws, especially with the "we want to hurt teams".

I felt under the previous management setup up wed be happy to sit on a early goal or not look to push on when getting a goal back. I hope we see something different in the future.

And of course its easy enough to say such things but getting the squad to do it is the real test.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Kidd on dale player on 12:00 - Jan 2 with 2297 viewsDorsetDale

We all like to take positives from these type of interviews which is why, early on, Eyre's soundbites got good revews.
Listening to Kidd makes me realise how out of his depth Eyre really was and actually quite negative in comparrison.
I think in Kidd we have someone who's "been there,done that" unlike the last pairing who for all their bluster had never done anything of real note.

So here's to a successfull and prosperous new year to Beech/Kidd and the rest of us.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024