Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR til we die 19:06 - Jan 10 with 1411 viewsplymhoop

I have tears running down my face ......I have just watched the 4 year plan once again.....its weird how things change and how time moves on.....Flavio has gone, Paladini has gone, Ecclestone has gone, Warnock has gone,......but WE are still here ....WE are the ones that count ...THE FANS....so now is the time once again for us ALL to get behind the new manager and the team starting with Newcastle on Sunday.....its time to end the bitching & bickering ....time to end the moaning & groaning ....we were here in the BEGINNING and we will be here at the END .....we are QPR ....we are QPR fans united .......we are the RANGERS boys.... we are QPR til we die.....today starts a new era.....lets make it work ..........COME ON YOU R’SSSS!!!!!!!!!!! (cooky)

cooky from plymouth

QPR til we die on 19:11 - Jan 10 with 1388 viewsrongould

Come on uuuuu rrrrrrrr'sssssss
QPR til we die on 19:21 - Jan 10 with 1346 viewsrrrspricey

Well said Plym.

Fans are the ONLY constant in any club & hats off to PB for recognising that in the interview with Player earlier today.

I feel for NW but at the same time i always felt he'd be lacking at this level as previously shown. Backed him to the hilt though as he manages my team & will do the same with any manager/player who represents the club i love

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024