Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ephraim 21:10 - Jan 12 with 993 viewsranger99

He was good at charlton he needs some teaching but is a awesome prospect I hope him or biz gets a game soon
Ephraim on 21:15 - Jan 12 with 966 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Hogan claims he hasn't "heard much from QPR" and that his future at QPR looks "bleak" in the local paper down here. At no point does he say that he wants to leave QPR but also says "I don't want to sit around twiddling my thumbs. I could run my contract don but you never know what will happen in the next five months...it's a sticky situation".
Ephraim on 21:37 - Jan 12 with 895 viewsJeff

The guy has been with us for FOUR years now, and he's rapidly approaching his 24th birthday - i think it's safe to say that he is no longer an 'awesome prospect', and he's now graduated into a 'lightweight attacking midfielder/winger'

Can we not knock it?

Ephraim on 21:39 - Jan 12 with 887 viewsjeffro

Like mackie, fantastic attitude, but simply not good enough!
Will hardly put the fear of god into Micah Richards and Kyle walker.

League1/championship player at best.
Ephraim on 21:55 - Jan 12 with 849 viewsTGRRRSSS

Ephraim on 21:37 - Jan 12 by Jeff

The guy has been with us for FOUR years now, and he's rapidly approaching his 24th birthday - i think it's safe to say that he is no longer an 'awesome prospect', and he's now graduated into a 'lightweight attacking midfielder/winger'

Agreed, also being good at Charlton is great but they are playing in League 1 - albeit it at the top end, put it this way nobody from Championship tried for him did they.
I like him and respect his attitude etc but he simply isn't good enough, he wasn't a dyed in the wool starter last season either.
Ephraim on 22:03 - Jan 12 with 820 viewsbosh67

I hope he makes the new squad. Biggest waste of talent we've ever had. Never been played in the middle as a forward running midfielder, or off a striker, which is why we actually signed him. He never played as a winger before he joined us. Moved his career backwards.

Simple question. In friendly games and actual match day games, when Hogan has had the ball at his feet in the area, how many times have you seen him either miss the target or not score?

Okay you may say it's a rarity he's been in the area, but played where we've put him he's barely had a chance. So, in the area, how many times have you seen him miss?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024