Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advertise! - Now is the right time 16:37 - Jan 16 with 1444 viewsBeechy

Ok, this thread is probably the 1000th on advertising the club, to draw fans through the gates on a Saturday. I'm one of many, who are sick and tired of seeing these useless words over and over. But, I honestly feel now is the right time to start advertising Rochdale FC - People will ask, why? we are facing relegation; losing week in week out, no atmosphere and even the pies are going downhill! But, this a time when respectively the club should get everything they have, out there to the town!

We have just had an amazing season, so close yet so far from reaching the Play Offs, aiming for a back to back promotion campaign. Seven months on, things have turned for the worse; fans falling out with the club, attendances dropping, management problems and sitting in relegation places.

Now is the time for the club to grow a set, and get some hard graft in! Leaflets, advertisement boards, local papers, local shops, supermarkets and the list could go on. Now is the time, we need the fans to come in and support the lads that go out there with the shirt on, we love! It's that extra morale boost, for not only the players but the club and the town!

I'm not going to go into depth about the situation with Manchester City & United because its pointless! But I hope people can understand where I'm coming from? If we are going to do it the hard way, lets do it with noise and surprises eh?

We'll win this relegation battle, i'm telling ya! Starting tomorrow at Tranmere!

Crede Signo! We are all in this together!

Advertise! - Now is the right time on 00:19 - Jan 17 with 1373 viewsEyreBunn

Firstly, excuse my name. Haven't posted for a couple of weeks! Secondly, I couldn't agree more with the post. Its going to take a hell of a lot, but if the club want to at least give the rest of the season a fight, with pride - then advertising now is the right idea!

I'm sure the fans could help on the clubs behalf..
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024