Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loanees 17:33 - Jan 21 with 1953 viewsBeechy

Totally agree with some of the posts about getting shut of certain loan players. As good Bogdanovic and Ormerod are, I don't think they are the resolution. We need our own blood in the team, having a striking duo of whom aren't our players sums our managerial problems up simply.

We have players such as Grimes and Tutte who aren't getting in the match day squad because loan players are chose over them.

We need fight and passion - of our own players! Players that are contracted to our club, that are being paid by our club.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Loanees on 17:36 - Jan 21 with 1931 viewsdalenumber2

It seems that there won't be any fight or passion from the players with Beech in charge. They obviously don't want to play for him - its clear that for some reason they are not happy.
Loanees on 17:58 - Jan 21 with 1870 viewsrochdalefan9

Loanees on 17:36 - Jan 21 by dalenumber2

It seems that there won't be any fight or passion from the players with Beech in charge. They obviously don't want to play for him - its clear that for some reason they are not happy.

Yes and for that reason I really feel for Beech. Hopefully he will be working with the youth. They obviously enjoyed playing for him.

Admittedly I was one of the fans who was hoping Beech would take over. Ive always liked him but if the players arent interested in playing then maybe its time we got some of our own players in the side who DO care about Dale
Loanees on 18:07 - Jan 21 with 1819 viewsKnowlesy

Loanees on 17:58 - Jan 21 by rochdalefan9

Yes and for that reason I really feel for Beech. Hopefully he will be working with the youth. They obviously enjoyed playing for him.

Admittedly I was one of the fans who was hoping Beech would take over. Ive always liked him but if the players arent interested in playing then maybe its time we got some of our own players in the side who DO care about Dale

I heard the opposite... I heard numerous times that the youth team hated him.
Loanees on 19:00 - Jan 21 with 1744 viewselectricblue

Loanees on 18:07 - Jan 21 by Knowlesy

I heard the opposite... I heard numerous times that the youth team hated him.

Spot on..
I have heard that for a while now....
With beech going perhaps the negativity wil go with him...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Loanees on 19:24 - Jan 21 with 1701 viewsShun

Would you actually get rid of the loanees though? I don't think I would. I'd certainly keep Kurucz and Bogdanovic, if only because if we send them back we'll be even shorter on quality than we already are.
Loanees on 19:27 - Jan 21 with 1691 views49thseason

Time to stop the experimenting
We are going down. So we might as well use the remaining 19 games to put together the makings of our squad for next season.
We have tried to play in league one with kids and failed we now have a team of “experienced pros” and they frankly have been worse. Neither Eyre nor Beech for all their coaching qualifications and badges have had the necessary personality, character, man management skills and downright low cunning to be successful as managers at this level.
So out with the deadwood and short loans, play those who are going to be here next year in their correct positions and fill the gaps with those who will not be here and let’s try to start the rebuilding now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024