Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO certain people on here 23:49 - Jan 22 with 1435 viewsBeechy

Just read a few comments on the thread about Beech staying Inthenet posted. A few posters having a dig at Beech?

Okay, Beech hasn't raised it in his short time in charge. But the most he deserves is 100% respect if Saturday is his last game in charge. He was given the chance, but unfortunately couldn't take it with both hands. This man has been our Youth Team manager for some time now, and has made excellent progress with the lads. Beech could be a main successor in the future of this club, with certain players that are rapidly making a name for themselves here.

I'd love him to stay part of the club - But somehow I don't see it. Call it humble pie, but i'd call it looking further and learning the trade. He's now had a taste of management, and I'd be surprised if he makes a U turn and goes back to Youth level. If Coleman becomes Dale manager, then best of luck with the future Beechy.

Thanks Chris.
FAO certain people on here on 00:03 - Jan 23 with 1403 viewsBrierls

Not meaning to be rude, but if you're posting about comments on the 'Beech staying' thread, why didn't you just add to the thread?
FAO certain people on here on 00:06 - Jan 23 with 1399 views2bluehoops

No need for anyone to have a dig at CB.He had the balls to step into a dire situation with the hope that he could have turned things round,with no management experience at that.I'm sure his best intentions was aimed at the club and team but it was just a bridge too far at this precise time.
Thank you Chris for trying and we will no doubt see what you can really do at a later date.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024