Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicky Adams?! 16:40 - Jan 23 with 7185 viewsBeechy

Ok, I've heard a few rumours of Adams going back to Bury which to be quite frank, are laughable. But, I've heard twice today that Nicky could be on his way to Tranmere. New to anybody else? Please, enlighten me.

Adams is the kind of player, we need to be holding onto at the club. Nothing special but he can do the job, and the crosses we eventually get into the area are generated from Nicky himself.

Not only that, I'd hate to see him make a backwards move. Tranmere are on the same wave length as us & no matter what, I like to see Dale lads going forward.
Nicky Adams?! on 16:41 - Jan 23 with 5268 viewssandylaner1

hes bound to have a blinder on saturday too...
Nicky Adams?! on 16:42 - Jan 23 with 5242 viewsBeechy

Nicky Adams?! on 16:41 - Jan 23 by sandylaner1

hes bound to have a blinder on saturday too...

Lets just hope it's in a Dale shirt eh
Nicky Adams?! on 16:46 - Jan 23 with 5188 views1907

Makes no sense spending a fortune on Coleman and then letting our most creative player
Nicky Adams?! on 16:46 - Jan 23 with 5180 viewsClivert

I'd never doubt Nicky's workrate and effort whilst playing for us but his crossing and in particular corners, free kicks etc are woeful.

If we were offered money for him then I'd take it straight away!
Nicky Adams?! on 16:48 - Jan 23 with 5151 viewsSFD

Nicky Adams?! on 16:46 - Jan 23 by Clivert

I'd never doubt Nicky's workrate and effort whilst playing for us but his crossing and in particular corners, free kicks etc are woeful.

that
Nicky Adams?! on 16:51 - Jan 23 with 5103 viewsshaker90

Nicky Adams?! on 16:48 - Jan 23 by SFD

that

would be funny to have him back!!
Nicky Adams?! on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 5074 viewsDalern

Got to disagree

I think Nicky gives us options and needs to be kept in the fold not the time for selling saleable assets. Maybe off loading a few never will be's

Up The Dale time to get some passion back into our team
Nicky Adams?! on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 5073 viewsBeechy

Nicky Adams?! on 16:51 - Jan 23 by shaker90

would be funny to have him back!!

You'd love him back. Just like you'd love giving it him up the back.

Now run along sweetheart.
Login to get fewer ads

Nicky Adams?! on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 5062 views1907

He told me he absolutely hates Bury and the fans, his parents house was tormented when he left originally.
Nicky Adams?! on 16:58 - Jan 23 with 4994 viewsKenBoon

Adams can cross on his day, he's just in danger of becoming the next Joey T in the eyes of some fans who are obsessed with everything coming down the wings. Although his treatment will still be better than what he gets week-in week-out from bury fans #partofthegame.

Quite honestly i'm sick of us selling everything we have and almost never replacing it. A good manager will get Adams playing well and playing well regularly. He has talent, he just needs fixing.
Nicky Adams?! on 17:05 - Jan 23 with 4923 viewsrafc1984

I asked RP about this on twitter, he said he expects it to change this week. I got the impression that NA amongst others were disilussioned under CB.

Stu beech has tweeted congrats to coleman, and says chris will continue with the youth development
Nicky Adams?! on 17:10 - Jan 23 with 4880 viewsTomRAFC

i rate adams very highly and don't want to see him leave

if we can get another talented winger (still holding out hope for my tip on jemal johnson) they could form an excellent partnership

kurucz
darby amankwah jorden widdowson
adam kennedy tutte ???
grimes ???

fill those two gaps with permanent players and with a decent manager and that should keep us in league one. forte wants out at southampton and johnson is avaliable one free. bring those two in and i would be very happy.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Nicky Adams?! on 17:45 - Jan 23 with 4715 viewsdalenumber2

Nicky Adams?! on 16:58 - Jan 23 by KenBoon

Adams can cross on his day, he's just in danger of becoming the next Joey T in the eyes of some fans who are obsessed with everything coming down the wings. Although his treatment will still be better than what he gets week-in week-out from bury fans #partofthegame.

Quite honestly i'm sick of us selling everything we have and almost never replacing it. A good manager will get Adams playing well and playing well regularly. He has talent, he just needs fixing.

Agree with that - I think we need to hang on to Nicky.
Nicky Adams?! on 17:52 - Jan 23 with 4673 viewsBrierls

I hope he stays. He frustrates the hell out of me, but he's a good player and we need good players to have the slightest chance of staying up.
Nicky Adams?! on 18:04 - Jan 23 with 4613 viewsTomRAFC

Nicky Adams?! on 16:52 - Jan 23 by 1907

He told me he absolutely hates Bury and the fans, his parents house was tormented when he left originally.

strange as he still regularly attends the bury reserve games and sits with the fans

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Nicky Adams?! on 18:05 - Jan 23 with 4596 viewsNotEyreClue

Adams has bags of ability - would hate to see him leave

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Nicky Adams?! on 18:06 - Jan 23 with 4599 viewssmudger

Nicky Adams?! on 17:05 - Jan 23 by rafc1984

I asked RP about this on twitter, he said he expects it to change this week. I got the impression that NA amongst others were disilussioned under CB.

Stu beech has tweeted congrats to coleman, and says chris will continue with the youth development

I have heard this from another source as well. Nicky didn't get on to well with CB. Now that there is light at the end of the tunnel perhaps he may change his mind and stop with us.

I personally rate the lad, he gives 100% the vast majority of the time and i think with the right guidance would be a top class player for the Dale. He is one of a few of the players for the club i would be genuinely disappointed if he left us for pastures new.
Nicky Adams?! on 18:07 - Jan 23 with 4585 views1907

Nicky Adams?! on 18:04 - Jan 23 by TomRAFC

strange as he still regularly attends the bury reserve games and sits with the fans

Did you not see his celebration against Bury? I think that answers the situation
Nicky Adams?! on 18:10 - Jan 23 with 4565 viewssmudger

Nicky Adams?! on 18:04 - Jan 23 by TomRAFC

His dads a major Bury Fan
Nicky Adams?! on 18:16 - Jan 23 with 4513 viewsShun

No chance. I'd be gutted if he left as he's by far our most creative player, and consistently so too (bar the last few games). He's one of the few players we have who's always willing to run at defenders and give them problems.
Nicky Adams?! on 10:54 - Jan 24 with 4271 viewsphomem

Nicky Adams?! on 18:06 - Jan 23 by smudger

I have heard this from another source as well. Nicky didn't get on to well with CB. Now that there is light at the end of the tunnel perhaps he may change his mind and stop with us.

I personally rate the lad, he gives 100% the vast majority of the time and i think with the right guidance would be a top class player for the Dale. He is one of a few of the players for the club i would be genuinely disappointed if he left us for pastures new.

I would tend to agree, it'll be down to how he gets on with Coleman, if he amongst others wasn't CB's greatest fan
Nicky Adams?! on 12:48 - Jan 24 with 4103 viewsMuggers

Nicky Adams?! on 17:10 - Jan 23 by TomRAFC

if we can get another talented winger (still holding out hope for my tip on jemal johnson) they could form an excellent partnership

kurucz
adam kennedy tutte ???
grimes ???

fill those two gaps with permanent players and with a decent manager and that should keep us in league one. forte wants out at southampton and johnson is avaliable one free. bring those two in and i would be very happy.

Oli Johnson was signed by Oxford on Friday.

I expect that now Coleman has been appointed, with financial support from the board, some new faces will be brought in before the window closes at the end of the month.

Totally disagree with Grimes starting. Very Poor attitude and no work rate. Not exactly the recipe for success in a relegation battle!

Nicky Adams?! on 12:58 - Jan 24 with 4056 viewsTVOS1907

Nicky Adams?! on 12:48 - Jan 24 by Muggers

Oli Johnson was signed by Oxford on Friday.

I expect that now Coleman has been appointed, with financial support from the board, some new faces will be brought in before the window closes at the end of the month.

Totally disagree with Grimes starting. Very Poor attitude and no work rate. Not exactly the recipe for success in a relegation battle!

I think he means Jemal Johnson now.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Nicky Adams?! on 13:05 - Jan 24 with 4016 viewsmacro

Nicky Adams?! on 17:10 - Jan 23 by TomRAFC

kurucz
adam kennedy tutte ???
grimes ???

Forte went on loan to QPR earlier in the season and is on more than O'grady is paid by Sheff Wed so we've no chance there
Nicky Adams?! on 13:09 - Jan 24 with 3999 viewsSandy_Lane

I keep reading that Grimes doesn't have the goods for a relegation battle, but weren't Lincoln fighting one when he was banging goals in for them last year?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024