Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton 10:31 - Jan 29 with 1448 viewsRicardo

Well I had decided not to go - spend too much time away from home as it is.

But, after that performance, I have had no choice - booked - and taking her indoors for a London trip.

Razzle - are you changing your mind?

Can't stop smiling - and I will be first to admit JC was not my first choice. I will admit I was wrong
Charlton on 10:40 - Jan 29 with 1418 viewsSuddenLad

As a matter of interest, who would your first choice have been ?

I know Rome wasn't built in a day, but yesterday proved what most people knew. We have the players capable of turning the situation round, competing in League One, and we showed it.

As a coincidence, the opposition just happened to be Bury, but in all honesty, the performance was what mattered, not the visitors, and whichever side had come to Spotland yesterday would have struggled against us.

If only they had never altered the dugouts, we could be in a play-off place now !!

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Charlton on 10:57 - Jan 29 with 1392 viewsRicardo

Im not sure I really had anyone in mind as first choice - I never thought Flickers would come, and really did not want some of the "big names" that might have come (e.g. Ince, Davies, Keane et al)

I was interested in Westley - but was surprised to see him go to Preston.

I considered some of the top non-league sides - Wrexham, Fleetwood for example, but then thought they probably have more money than we have.

So - I will admit - JC is probably the right choice - and yesterday helped demonstrate that

At least Judd will be happy with dug out change!
Charlton on 12:09 - Jan 29 with 1310 viewsD_Dale

Charlton undefeated at home in the league this season, Dale haven't scored in their last five away games. So time for a change of form all round!

But I'm not expecting the Buckets to soften up the Addicks on Tuesday.
Charlton on 12:36 - Jan 29 with 1251 viewsphomem

Well I have my train ticket booked and then a night in London planned. Here's hoping
Charlton on 13:42 - Jan 29 with 1164 viewsfrequency

Charlton on 10:40 - Jan 29 by SuddenLad

As a matter of interest, who would your first choice have been ?

I know Rome wasn't built in a day, but yesterday proved what most people knew. We have the players capable of turning the situation round, competing in League One, and we showed it.

As a coincidence, the opposition just happened to be Bury, but in all honesty, the performance was what mattered, not the visitors, and whichever side had come to Spotland yesterday would have struggled against us.

If only they had never altered the dugouts, we could be in a play-off place now !!

my 1st choice was jc as i have posted on a few posts

Hate city

Charlton on 13:53 - Jan 29 with 1127 viewsRicardo

Leaving just after 7 am Sat morning - leaving at 6pm Sunday - her indoors shopping

Expensive day yesterday - worth every penny tho
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024