Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Deadline Day 08:39 - Jan 31 with 8984 viewsScunnydale

What do you reckon will happen regarding Dale? Anything or nothing?

With a new boss coming in, I'm tempted to suggest at least one new face will come in. But, it's a seller's market: buying teams get desperate and selling teams ramp up the price.
Transfer Deadline Day on 09:57 - Jan 31 with 6816 viewsofficialdale

Hoping to see Gornell come in tbh. Heard nothing but complimentary reviews of him so would like to see him here. If we aren't going to re-sign Kurucz then I think bringing in a new keeper until the end of the season is a must.
Transfer Deadline Day on 10:08 - Jan 31 with 6762 viewsdalenumber2

Hear that we may be getting someone called McDonald - midfielder, from Burnley on loan. Scottish international - anyone else hear this?
Transfer Deadline Day on 10:18 - Jan 31 with 6715 viewsslapandt

Transfer Deadline Day on 09:57 - Jan 31 by officialdale

Hoping to see Gornell come in tbh. Heard nothing but complimentary reviews of him so would like to see him here. If we aren't going to re-sign Kurucz then I think bringing in a new keeper until the end of the season is a must.

Kenny Arthur has been released
Transfer Deadline Day on 10:18 - Jan 31 with 6710 viewselectricblue

Transfer Deadline Day on 10:08 - Jan 31 by dalenumber2

Hear that we may be getting someone called McDonald - midfielder, from Burnley on loan. Scottish international - anyone else hear this?

McDonald is only 21yrs old and he signed a 12month deal last summer at Burnley..
Voted the Young player of the season..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Transfer Deadline Day on 10:20 - Jan 31 with 6696 viewsTomRAFC

Transfer Deadline Day on 10:18 - Jan 31 by electricblue

McDonald is only 21yrs old and he signed a 12month deal last summer at Burnley..
Voted the Young player of the season..

has played about 8 games for burnley and has ahd loans to falkirk and ICT

supposedly a promising young winger and just the sort of player we should be loaning

would love to see long confirmed till the end of the season. gornell come in and lurucz extended or a.n. other goalkeeper

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Transfer Deadline Day on 10:25 - Jan 31 with 6670 viewsSFD

Heard tht we are possibly signing McConville from Stockport app scored alot of goals for Accy from right midfield.
Transfer Deadline Day on 10:33 - Jan 31 with 6638 viewsTomRAFC

Transfer Deadline Day on 10:25 - Jan 31 by SFD

Heard tht we are possibly signing McConville from Stockport app scored alot of goals for Accy from right midfield.

good to see the rumour mill is churning out goal scoring wingers!

Transfer Deadline Day on 10:38 - Jan 31 with 6608 viewsSFD

Transfer Deadline Day on 10:33 - Jan 31 by TomRAFC

good to see the rumour mill is churning out goal scoring wingers!

Somebody posted he is Bells nephew I believe so may be some truth in it.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day on 10:45 - Jan 31 with 6574 views1907

Transfer Deadline Day on 10:20 - Jan 31 by TomRAFC

has played about 8 games for burnley and has ahd loans to falkirk and ICT

supposedly a promising young winger and just the sort of player we should be loaning

would love to see long confirmed till the end of the season. gornell come in and lurucz extended or a.n. other goalkeeper

Believe me we don't want Mcdonald, been around the Burnley squad for a few years now and has done nothing. Also from my experiences he thinks he is some big time Charlie.
Transfer Deadline Day on 10:46 - Jan 31 with 6577 viewsDalern

Transfer Deadline Day on 10:08 - Jan 31 by dalenumber2

Interesting?

http://www.clubcall.com/burnley/no-dale-offer-for-macdonald-1375115.html

I assume we will get one for all the other players we have not enquired about.

Up The Dale think we will see some movement today both in and out?

Transfer Deadline Day on 11:18 - Jan 31 with 6476 viewsslapandt

Not on twitter, but i would imagine Richard Partington has a few followers today, reckon at least one player will be coming this way.
Transfer Deadline Day on 11:27 - Jan 31 with 6426 viewsIOMDale

This has just popped up on the BBC's timeline for deadline day:

1118: BBC Radio Manchester understands Rochdale are working on a couple of loan signings before tonight. Bury, Oldham and Macclesfield are not currently pursuing any deals.

Was hoping we may have seen at least one permanent addition, but at least Coleman's trying to strengthen the squad.

UTDNFS

Transfer Deadline Day on 11:32 - Jan 31 with 6402 viewsfitzochris

Transfer Deadline Day on 11:27 - Jan 31 by IOMDale

This has just popped up on the BBC's timeline for deadline day:

1118: BBC Radio Manchester understands Rochdale are working on a couple of loan signings before tonight. Bury, Oldham and Macclesfield are not currently pursuing any deals.

Was hoping we may have seen at least one permanent addition, but at least Coleman's trying to strengthen the squad.

Are we to assume the Gornell deal is dead then? Having said that, I don't trust the BBC's journalism one iota when it comes to us.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Transfer Deadline Day on 11:56 - Jan 31 with 6304 viewsStAnnesDale

I think there are only a few days after the window closes before loan signings can be made again, so not the end of the world if no loan signings made. Today is really only the last day for permanent signings.
Transfer Deadline Day on 12:40 - Jan 31 with 6150 viewsRochblue

Also from the BBC...

"Shrewsbury striker Terry Gornell is a potential target for Rochdale, but BBC Radio Shropshire understands club are unwilling to let him go."
Transfer Deadline Day on 12:41 - Jan 31 with 6125 viewssweetcorn

Transfer Deadline Day on 12:40 - Jan 31 by Rochblue

Also from the BBC...

"Shrewsbury striker Terry Gornell is a potential target for Rochdale, but BBC Radio Shropshire understands club are unwilling to let him go."

Gutted. Maybe coleman has a plan B lined up?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Transfer Deadline Day on 13:00 - Jan 31 with 6031 viewsdingdangblue

Transfer Deadline Day on 12:40 - Jan 31 by Rochblue

Also from the BBC...

...............for the 50k dale have offered? (probably)

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Transfer Deadline Day on 13:09 - Jan 31 with 5982 viewsBrierls

An update on the situation of Alex MacDonald and Sky Sports understands that the Burnley striker is set to join Plymouth Argyle after the Championship club had earlier denied reports that Rochdale had made a bid.
Transfer Deadline Day on 13:32 - Jan 31 with 5889 viewsjacko_dale

Transfer Deadline Day on 13:09 - Jan 31 by Brierls

An update on the situation of Alex MacDonald and Sky Sports understands that the Burnley striker is set to join Plymouth Argyle after the Championship club had earlier denied reports that Rochdale had made a bid.

MacDonald just tweeted...

"Another interesting day.. #decisionmade"

And a guy called Jake watson who seems to write for a few websites just put...

"Burnley's Alex Macdonald expected to sign for Rochdale - confirmation later today. #burnleyclarets #rafc"

We'll soon see!
Transfer Deadline Day on 13:39 - Jan 31 with 5842 viewsStudiousDale

Transfer Deadline Day on 13:00 - Jan 31 by dingdangblue

...............for the 50k dale have offered? (probably)

Searched him as a hashtag on Twitter, few Shrewbury fans said we'd offered £100k. No idea how reliable this information is/was.
Transfer Deadline Day on 13:43 - Jan 31 with 5799 viewsfitzochris

Transfer Deadline Day on 13:39 - Jan 31 by StudiousDale

Searched him as a hashtag on Twitter, few Shrewbury fans said we'd offered £100k. No idea how reliable this information is/was.

I could believe it. It also might show that Dunphy was more canny in allocating funds to Eyre/Beech than a lot of us (me included) gave him credit for.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Transfer Deadline Day on 13:46 - Jan 31 with 5764 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Transfer Deadline Day on 13:43 - Jan 31 by fitzochris

I could believe it. It also might show that Dunphy was more canny in allocating funds to Eyre/Beech than a lot of us (me included) gave him credit for.

Unusual for Mr. Chairman to speak openly in advance of offers and deals....so surprised to hear he did at the Cricket Club. Wonder how far into negotiations they were at that time..?
Transfer Deadline Day on 13:47 - Jan 31 with 5756 viewsSuddenLad

Transfer Deadline Day on 13:32 - Jan 31 by jacko_dale

MacDonald just tweeted...

"Another interesting day.. #decisionmade"

And a guy called Jake watson who seems to write for a few websites just put...

"Burnley's Alex Macdonald expected to sign for Rochdale - confirmation later today. #burnleyclarets #rafc"

We'll soon see!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_MacDonald_(footballer_born_1990)

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Transfer Deadline Day on 13:48 - Jan 31 with 5744 viewsTomRAFC

Transfer Deadline Day on 13:46 - Jan 31 by Albert_Whitehurst

Unusual for Mr. Chairman to speak openly in advance of offers and deals....so surprised to hear he did at the Cricket Club. Wonder how far into negotiations they were at that time..?

not unusual at all. CD hapilly talks to fans about club affairs all the time

Transfer Deadline Day on 13:52 - Jan 31 with 5711 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Transfer Deadline Day on 13:48 - Jan 31 by TomRAFC

not unusual at all. CD hapilly talks to fans about club affairs all the time

But not to name players (or did I get the wrong end of the stick....I thought I read Mr. Chairman had named a player that Dale targetted...?)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024