Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suspensions 13:14 - May 24 with 1718 viewsMerthyrHoop

Afternoon all,

Apologies for retreading any old ground with reference to Joey Barton, and I don't know if this has been covered elsewhere before now.

Has anyone got any idea as to how many games, in total, will eventually have been missed due to suspensions from cards picked up by QPR players this season?

In basic guesswork calculations, from the reds picked up and Joey's further ban, I have estimated something like 29. Plus I know Joey received 10 yellows, Samba 5 etc.

Can anyone offer a definitive answer? Quite possibly a quiz question in the offing!
Suspensions on 13:52 - May 24 with 1691 viewsTonto

There were 9 sendings off: of those Cisse (x2) and Barton (x2) were violent conduct (which carries a 3 match ban not a one match). the Violent sendings off cost us 4x3 = sub total of 12

The remaining sendings off (7) were 1 match only. s-t is now 19

add on the fact that both Cisse and Barton got sent off twice, so thats an extra 2 matches (1 each). (s-t = 21)

Then there are the totting up yellow card suspensions. Unless i missed something, only Barton reached 5 cards before the "deadline" started. He was only (only!) on 9 at the start of that deadline so only got the one match for totting up. Similarly Diakite was on 4, so nothing extra (s-t = 22)

So bascially I am saying that unless my memory has bone all swiss cheese on me - the Total is 22 matches.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Suspensions on 16:35 - May 24 with 1647 viewsPinnerPaul

Suspensions on 13:52 - May 24 by Tonto

There were 9 sendings off: of those Cisse (x2) and Barton (x2) were violent conduct (which carries a 3 match ban not a one match). the Violent sendings off cost us 4x3 = sub total of 12

The remaining sendings off (7) were 1 match only. s-t is now 19

add on the fact that both Cisse and Barton got sent off twice, so thats an extra 2 matches (1 each). (s-t = 21)

Then there are the totting up yellow card suspensions. Unless i missed something, only Barton reached 5 cards before the "deadline" started. He was only (only!) on 9 at the start of that deadline so only got the one match for totting up. Similarly Diakite was on 4, so nothing extra (s-t = 22)

So bascially I am saying that unless my memory has bone all swiss cheese on me - the Total is 22 matches.

Sack em all, that's what I say!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024