Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
opening ceremony 00:45 - Jul 28 with 1215 viewsmacro

nice touch the young athletes lighting the flag, swore many times at the tv when seb coe did his rambling speech the tory w8nker.

opening ceremony on 01:18 - Jul 28 with 1196 viewsswainclubber

which flag did they burn i missed that one?
opening ceremony on 15:18 - Jul 28 with 1027 viewsSyke_Dale

opening ceremony on 01:18 - Jul 28 by swainclubber

Yes, so did I.....
opening ceremony on 18:17 - Jul 28 with 958 viewsPotterDale

opening ceremony on 01:18 - Jul 28 by swainclubber

To be fair the word for torch and flag might be the same in Communist North Korea, where macro obviously hankers to live.
opening ceremony on 19:57 - Jul 28 with 908 viewsUSADale

How very sad to let a small speech by one of GB’s best ever athletes get in the way of a magnificent event. I truly feel for people like you, have you ever had your glass half full?
opening ceremony on 20:02 - Jul 28 with 904 viewsswainclubber

opening ceremony on 18:17 - Jul 28 by PotterDale

To be fair the word for torch and flag might be the same in Communist North Korea, where macro obviously hankers to live.

ha ha i was going to mention north Korea last night when i wrote it. maybe an accident on the hill of flags perhaps. missed it all the same
opening ceremony on 11:53 - Jul 29 with 827 viewsPotterDale

opening ceremony on 19:57 - Jul 28 by USADale

How very sad to let a small speech by one of GB’s best ever athletes get in the way of a magnificent event. I truly feel for people like you, have you ever had your glass half full?

Well said mate. I think his glass may have once been half full, but that was when he was toasting Stalin at the Morning Star Annual Meeting.
opening ceremony on 00:25 - Jul 30 with 761 viewsswainclubber

opening ceremony on 11:53 - Jul 29 by PotterDale

Well said mate. I think his glass may have once been half full, but that was when he was toasting Stalin at the Morning Star Annual Meeting.

chortles :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024