Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disapointing support 17:26 - Aug 18 with 1399 viewshoopsa07

I'm on holiday so its obviously quite hard to measure noise level ect on a fead but I was really disapointed that so many people started to leave up to 20 minutes before time and the "boring boring Swansea" chants at the end seemed a bit pathetic when Swansea played much more positivley than last season especially in the 2nd half

That was my impression anyway...
Disapointing support on 17:29 - Aug 18 with 1378 viewss1cRanger

Pretty hard to keep up the chanting for the full 90 when you capitulate so badly. After the build up, signings ect ect I think the expectation outweighed everything.

We have a fantastic support and the hard-core know that QPR will always fight on together. Bring on Norwich!
Disapointing support on 17:31 - Aug 18 with 1366 viewshoopsa07

Disapointing support on 17:29 - Aug 18 by s1cRanger

Pretty hard to keep up the chanting for the full 90 when you capitulate so badly. After the build up, signings ect ect I think the expectation outweighed everything.

We have a fantastic support and the hard-core know that QPR will always fight on together. Bring on Norwich!

That's exactly what i wasn't talking about
Disapointing support on 17:44 - Aug 18 with 1320 viewssexton

Not forgetting the 'Rangers til I die' supporters walking out after the 3rd. Loyal supporters eh?
Disapointing support on 17:52 - Aug 18 with 1300 viewsQPR1882

Sounded to me like it was the Swansea fans singing boring boring swansea, a bit of irony.
Disapointing support on 17:56 - Aug 18 with 1285 viewsNov77

I left two minutes from the end. And yes, first half in particular Swansea were tedious to watch purely because of the time wasting and passing it about amongst the back four once they went one up. We couldn't close them down, and when we tried second half they got in behind us. Wouldn't criticise anyone who left early today, we're paying a lot of money to line these players pockets, least that could do is put up more of a fight. It was embarrassing second half.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024