Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit Supplier? 13:13 - Sep 18 with 3819 viewsLOTR

If memory serves, this is our final season(thank God) with Lotto. So the question is, who do we think will be our new supplier and who would we like?

My preference would be Adidas.

That is all.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
New Kit Supplier? on 20:44 - Sep 18 with 879 viewsEsgaroth

New Kit Supplier? on 20:28 - Sep 18 by thame_hoops

I didn't like thinner hoops to start with but now I'm used to it. Thinner hoops make us different to reading.

Being in the Premier League next season will make us different to Reading my friend.

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

New Kit Supplier? on 20:49 - Sep 18 with 867 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

New Kit Supplier? on 20:44 - Sep 18 by Esgaroth

Being in the Premier League next season will make us different to Reading my friend.

Reading don't even have hoops this year, just one thick blue band on a white top.

It's got to be Yarg

New Kit Supplier? on 20:49 - Sep 18 with 867 viewsSonofNorfolt

I went to Espanyol on Sunday against Ath. Bilbao and their kit is made by Puma.
New Kit Supplier? on 20:55 - Sep 18 with 859 viewsRBlock

New Kit Supplier? on 20:49 - Sep 18 by SonofNorfolt

hhhm, those pictures old mabye?? either way they look nice, but id rather not have Puma.
New Kit Supplier? on 22:26 - Sep 18 with 825 viewspompeyhoop

New Kit Supplier? on 20:49 - Sep 18 by SonofNorfolt

I'd be gutted if we got Puma, Polaks love a shiney Puma track suit top!!

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

New Kit Supplier? on 23:02 - Sep 18 with 807 viewsBristolhoopsrr

New Kit Supplier? on 20:04 - Sep 18 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Don't really care who makes the kit, but who do you have to nag to get thicker hoops? Current strip looks all wrong.

Totally agree. Whoever makes the next kit, the hoops have to be back to being thicker again. And red / black away colours preferably dennis the menace. Would tweeting uncle Tone help with this?
Looking at ManCity's away kit tonight, umbro would be my choice. We've had adidas before they're too associated with chelscum now
New Kit Supplier? on 05:37 - Sep 19 with 767 viewsBeaufort27

There was a picture of the leaked England (or was it Team GB?) shirt about .. uh 5 months ago (or was it a year and 5 months ago?) and in the background of the picture (which included Joey Barton) there was a blue and white hooped jersey that would have been perfect. At the time i remember thinking I'd have loved that to be the new shirt. Pretty sure it was Umbro. So long story short i'd take Umbro as the new supplier. Nike and Jako would be my 2nd and 3rd choice.
New Kit Supplier? on 08:41 - Sep 19 with 744 viewsDANRANGER

New Kit Supplier? on 05:37 - Sep 19 by Beaufort27

There was a picture of the leaked England (or was it Team GB?) shirt about .. uh 5 months ago (or was it a year and 5 months ago?) and in the background of the picture (which included Joey Barton) there was a blue and white hooped jersey that would have been perfect. At the time i remember thinking I'd have loved that to be the new shirt. Pretty sure it was Umbro. So long story short i'd take Umbro as the new supplier. Nike and Jako would be my 2nd and 3rd choice.

I'm sure i read Nike had decided to kill off Umbro?? England kit will be Nike for the next World cup I believe.

Adidas for me but liked the look of those Espanyol shirts so that brand may work.
Login to get fewer ads

New Kit Supplier? on 09:38 - Sep 19 with 727 viewsWegerle10

Marcon also doing very well this year. Their designs always look different and shy away from boring templated stuff.

Won't be Puma, I know that for sure

We're the famous Queens Park Rangers, and we've got Roy Wegerle!

New Kit Supplier? on 05:32 - Sep 20 with 669 viewsBeaufort27

New Kit Supplier? on 09:38 - Sep 19 by Wegerle10

Marcon also doing very well this year. Their designs always look different and shy away from boring templated stuff.

Won't be Puma, I know that for sure

Oh god not macron.. do you really want that gay little man all over every piece of kit? 'bout as bad as Lotto and Kappa if you ask me.
New Kit Supplier? on 09:14 - Sep 20 with 634 viewsnadera78

Whoever it is, I think it's safe to assume TF is going to make them pay through the nose for it. It's going to be a big firm or one from an emerging market looking for the exposure.
New Kit Supplier? on 09:44 - Sep 20 with 624 viewsWestbourneR

New Kit Supplier? on 20:25 - Sep 18 by pompeyhoop

Clubhouse
View From
Le Nob Sportif!!
Lotto

I wanna see us with a decent kit supplier!! Adidas would be my 1st but I really like the Man City kit, I like Umbro's smart coller type

This ^

I have no idea how or why we've managed to only employ the worst kit suppliers available.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024