Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Park isn't gonna play Arsenal today. Is it good or bad? 12:12 - Oct 27 with 901 viewsahangbo

I personally think we need Park today. He's been very strong against Arsenal so far and we should defend their fast wingers such as Chambo and Walcott. Well... Park's performance has been questioned a number of times, we will see what's happening today.

What do you think?

Oh Park isn't gonna play Arsenal today. Is it good or bad? on 12:15 - Oct 27 with 890 viewsTacticalR

Tell us a bit about yourself. Favourite milk-based food product?

Air hostess clique

Oh Park isn't gonna play Arsenal today. Is it good or bad? on 12:21 - Oct 27 with 870 viewss1cRanger

Oh Park isn't gonna play Arsenal today. Is it good or bad? on 12:15 - Oct 27 by TacticalR

Yes welcome to the forum, it is customary to state your favourite Cheese please..

Park should be left out I think today, Walcott is out injured and the Ox is a doubt as well after picking up an injury last weekend.

I really think the pressure is off of us in this game and if we play a relaxed passing game and use Adel and our flair players well we could nick it.
Oh Park isn't gonna play Arsenal today. Is it good or bad? on 12:21 - Oct 27 with 869 viewsahangbo

Oh Park isn't gonna play Arsenal today. Is it good or bad? on 12:15 - Oct 27 by TacticalR

Haha favourite milk-based food? erm.... cheddar cheese?

if it's a joke... I don't get it.. :'(
Oh Park isn't gonna play Arsenal today. Is it good or bad? on 12:22 - Oct 27 with 867 viewsHayesender

And what part of Korea do you live?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Oh Park isn't gonna play Arsenal today. Is it good or bad? on 12:32 - Oct 27 with 839 viewsJuzzie

We'll know by 5pm whether Park is missed or not.

Oh Park isn't gonna play Arsenal today. Is it good or bad? on 13:22 - Oct 27 with 794 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Welcome ahangbo. Maybe Park not playing would be a blessing in disguise, a forced change, to show what the team can be like without him. Might be better, then the fans could bang on forever more that he shouldn't play again, might be worse, then the fans could bang on forever more that you can't judge the team without him no one game. We are QPR, we are the fans, we are a funny bunch....

Seriously though it'll be interesting to see who plays, do we take that extra step and catch Arsenal in a bad state of form or do they galvanise against us and take the points they should do?
Oh Park isn't gonna play Arsenal today. Is it good or bad? on 16:01 - Oct 27 with 697 viewsahangbo

Oh Park isn't gonna play Arsenal today. Is it good or bad? on 12:22 - Oct 27 by Hayesender

And what part of Korea do you live?

Haha I'm from Seoul :) and currently living in London (very near Loftus Road).

Actually, I used to follow some korean players such as Park, Chungy etc etc.

But when I first visited Loftus Road to see Park play, I was really impressed with you guys. You guys were really enjoying the game and supporting the players with such cheerful chants. I really loved it and decided to become a real fan of QPR, not of Park. Of course, I hope Park will play well and contribute to the team a lot as a Korean but please don't see me as a fussy fan who only follows Korean players ;)

Anyway, QPR are playing Arsenal now. Let's support them for now!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024