Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
hughes has to go 17:00 - Oct 27 with 6005 viewspaulparker

that was terrible, they were there for the taking today, forget the sending off we did not test their keeper untill the 92nd minute, the bloke has had enough time to sort this out and yet again we go for a point away from home and end up with nothing, we are in the crap here gents

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

hughes has to go on 19:02 - Oct 27 with 874 viewspaulparker

ok if arry doesnt want it, what about martinez at wigan, he would have us attacking teams, has an eye for a good young player and has expeience of beating the drop,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

hughes has to go on 19:04 - Oct 27 with 868 viewsPhilmyRs

We didn't lose today because of Hughes. This isn't the time to make a decision, he has the next three home games, then make one. He's had tough games. The players were behind Hughes today, only disappointing thing was not bringing mackiie on earlier. Swp had a shocking 10 minute second half spell. We can turn this round with Hughes as manager. Yes he comes across as rude, yes he makes mistakes, but not time to sack him. I can see at least 6 points from next three, back him
hughes has to go on 19:07 - Oct 27 with 856 viewsWeaverQPR

hughes has to go on 19:04 - Oct 27 by PhilmyRs

We didn't lose today because of Hughes. This isn't the time to make a decision, he has the next three home games, then make one. He's had tough games. The players were behind Hughes today, only disappointing thing was not bringing mackiie on earlier. Swp had a shocking 10 minute second half spell. We can turn this round with Hughes as manager. Yes he comes across as rude, yes he makes mistakes, but not time to sack him. I can see at least 6 points from next three, back him

agree but him staying depends on beating reading

@WeavQPR

hughes has to go on 19:10 - Oct 27 with 852 viewspaulparker

have to diagree there philmy, Arsenal were there for the taking, they looked nervous, but yet we never went at them, 8 games we have won under hughes all at home, we are in relgation trouble no two ways about it, can anyone bet their house on us beating reading next ?

hughes has to go on 19:16 - Oct 27 with 839 viewsPhilmyRs

hughes has to go on 19:10 - Oct 27 by paulparker

have to diagree there philmy, Arsenal were there for the taking, they looked nervous, but yet we never went at them, 8 games we have won under hughes all at home, we are in relgation trouble no two ways about it, can anyone bet their house on us beating reading next ?

They're not the only ones that are nervous, we need to get this first win to kick start our season. Bookies had arsenal favourites for a reason. Lose home to reading and I would feel differently, but I don't think we will.
hughes has to go on 19:17 - Oct 27 with 838 viewscorse

hughes has to go on 19:07 - Oct 27 by WeaverQPR

agree but him staying depends on beating reading

hughes is a piss poor manager and somehow seems always to be around when a team goes for search of a manager.
very much doubt we beat reading but will lose to southampton or stoke. or both.
wonder how much time hughes has until the board do notice how poor he is.
i d sack him right away.

hughes has to go on 19:19 - Oct 27 with 831 viewspaulparker

Philmy i hope your right i really do, but i have this horrible feeling reading will get at least a point next week

hughes has to go on 19:31 - Oct 27 with 813 viewsGloucs_R

Win or out next week

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

hughes has to go on 19:35 - Oct 27 with 803 viewsMonahoop

The sooner he goes the better. Slow starter? How much time does he need? Tactically inept. No confidence in the side. On yer bike pal.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

hughes has to go on 19:37 - Oct 27 with 800 viewsCHUBBS

hughes has to go on 19:04 - Oct 27 by PhilmyRs

Disagree,the writing was on the wall long before the sending off as we played ourselves into one defensive corner after another.It was only when we went down to 10 then 1-0 down that the players forgot his negative tactics and played by instinct then the quality football arrived.
This team has got the best players individually i've ever seen at the club and i've been going over 30 years.Bottom of the league?I didn't think that was possible with players of that caliber.
Sack him now and bring Harry in.
hughes has to go on 19:46 - Oct 27 with 780 viewsparker64

It's a strange set up and you could comment on so many things today. For the second game in a row Hoillet goes down injured when Rangers have the ball in a good position. He doesn't move, is he dead? The ball's kicked out and up he gets up and strolls off. Caesar was great today, some fabulous saves - when the whistle for half time goes he wanders over to his missus very slowly and deliberately and kisses her, and then even more slowly walks off the pitch. I love a man who does things at his own pace and his wife/gf looked very nice indeed.
hughes has to go on 19:47 - Oct 27 with 774 viewsGrant165

Did actual Paul Parker start this thread?
hughes has to go on 19:48 - Oct 27 with 770 viewsTGRRRSSS

Anyone think Holloway could be an inspired appointment especially with the likes of Taarabt, Hoillett and Faurlin in the squad?
He was good for us mostly before and has developed alot and is much more experienced now, with Fernandes I think they could work very well together.
hughes has to go on 21:01 - Oct 27 with 720 viewsJigsore

In seriousness if Reading and Southampton don't yield at least 3 ponits then... well I don't know. We're in a bit of a pickle here no doubt lads

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

hughes has to go on 21:07 - Oct 27 with 706 viewsBromleyHoop

hughes has to go on 19:02 - Oct 27 by paulparker

ok if arry doesnt want it, what about martinez at wigan, he would have us attacking teams, has an eye for a good young player and has expeience of beating the drop,

Inspired. I wonder what the compensation package to Wigan would be?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

hughes has to go on 21:21 - Oct 27 with 687 viewspaulparker

bromley if we dont spend any more money on another player we can possibly get rid of hughes and his team, if not arry i really do think we could get martinez

hughes has to go on 22:00 - Oct 27 with 658 viewsRanger78

Devils advocate....

I didnt go today and I didnt watch a stream so difficult for me to make a real opionion but I am struggling to find any news report, written, tv or radio that gives us a slating.

It seems like the players are all still with Hughes which is massive. It is also true that so called top sides like Arsenal, Everton, Chelsea and Spurs have all struggled to beat us. Granted we were shocking against Swansea and West Ham but I still feel that we have lots of reasons to be optimistic.

We should loose the negativity and get behind everyone for the next 3 games, I think there is a real chance if getting good results in all of those games and turning the season around.

I will have to admit that if we get poor results, then Hughes time will be/should be up. If that turns out to be the case, please do not let Redknapp anywhere near the place.
hughes has to go (n/t) on 22:03 - Oct 27 with 656 viewsRanger78

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
hughes has to go (n/t) on 22:03 - Oct 27 with 656 viewsRanger78

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
hughes has to go on 22:05 - Oct 27 with 652 viewspaulparker

ok so arry being a bit dodgy so what !! the bloke apart from soton has done a good job every where he has been , dont forget we had el tel and he was a bit of a Gezzer and he gave us our best years

hughes has to go on 22:08 - Oct 27 with 648 viewsRanger78

hughes has to go on 22:05 - Oct 27 by paulparker

ok so arry being a bit dodgy so what !! the bloke apart from soton has done a good job every where he has been , dont forget we had el tel and he was a bit of a Gezzer and he gave us our best years

I cant stand Redknapp, all he ever does is break clubs spending records and then spends the whole time moaning that he needs more players and the ones he has are not good enough!!

If he came in, he would our squad is crap and that he needs to sign a whole new one. I honestly cant ever see him coming

hughes has to go on 22:11 - Oct 27 with 644 viewsHollowayRanger

hughes has to go on 19:48 - Oct 27 by TGRRRSSS

Anyone think Holloway could be an inspired appointment especially with the likes of Taarabt, Hoillett and Faurlin in the squad?
He was good for us mostly before and has developed alot and is much more experienced now, with Fernandes I think they could work very well together.

cheers im ready.............. oh you mean Mr Holloway

id have him too he would give it a real go almost kept up a poor(money terms) blackpool still doing well there and if worse happens knows how to gain promotion

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

hughes has to go on 22:13 - Oct 27 with 641 viewsCHUBBS

hughes has to go on 22:00 - Oct 27 by Ranger78

Devils advocate....

I didnt go today and I didnt watch a stream so difficult for me to make a real opionion but I am struggling to find any news report, written, tv or radio that gives us a slating.

It seems like the players are all still with Hughes which is massive. It is also true that so called top sides like Arsenal, Everton, Chelsea and Spurs have all struggled to beat us. Granted we were shocking against Swansea and West Ham but I still feel that we have lots of reasons to be optimistic.

We should loose the negativity and get behind everyone for the next 3 games, I think there is a real chance if getting good results in all of those games and turning the season around.

I will have to admit that if we get poor results, then Hughes time will be/should be up. If that turns out to be the case, please do not let Redknapp anywhere near the place.

So basically we've spent close to 70 million pound to fight for 17th place?
We could have done that under NW and saved the lot.I see you didn't watch the game mate so i'll enlighten you.We sat back and coped with one attack after another with no real intention of trying to win the game.
Inevitably we implode and they score,then the players forget the negative tactics they were drowning in and play off the cuff and we dominated the last 7 minutes with 10 yes 10 men.In this time we created one chance after another and how we didn't score is a mystery.
hughes has to go on 22:17 - Oct 27 with 629 viewsClive_Anderson

I don't really understand the general hatred of Harry Redknapp. I don't think we should go for him but he's a pretty good manager surely?

We did pretty well under the last dodgy cockney geezer we had as manager I seem to remember.
hughes has to go on 22:19 - Oct 27 with 628 viewsshrewranger

hughes has to go on 19:02 - Oct 27 by paulparker

got to agree with you,i think he could do great things with our squad.he would certainly had a real go at a poor arsenal side today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024