Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 points min 14:28 - Oct 29 with 998 viewsscouseR

Next 3 games 6 points min then judge Hughes .. Best man for job lose him now a few more weeks to get new one then another few weeks to bed in by that time were down .. Stay with him and we will be mid table in 3 weeks
6 points min on 14:34 - Oct 29 with 986 viewsWeaverQPR

Fail to beat Reading and i dont see us beating the other two.

@WeavQPR

6 points min on 14:38 - Oct 29 with 966 viewsadhoc_qpr

No one's expecting miracles, all Hughes needs to do to save his job, reputation and career is get "average" results i.e. win at home against mid-table or struggling teams, pick up regular away points and the odd win, compete against the big teams and pick up the odd result.

Can he do it? Not sure myself, let's hope so.

If we fail to beat Reading and Soton at home, then i think the back Hughes brigade will struggle to come up with a logical reason other than the cost of paying him off.
6 points min on 14:44 - Oct 29 with 951 viewsTW_R

6 points min on 14:38 - Oct 29 by adhoc_qpr

No one's expecting miracles, all Hughes needs to do to save his job, reputation and career is get "average" results i.e. win at home against mid-table or struggling teams, pick up regular away points and the odd win, compete against the big teams and pick up the odd result.

Can he do it? Not sure myself, let's hope so.

If we fail to beat Reading and Soton at home, then i think the back Hughes brigade will struggle to come up with a logical reason other than the cost of paying him off.

"compete against the big teams and pick up the odd result"

Depends on what you define as "compete against the big teams"

We've lost by the odd goal to Arsenal and Spurs and drawn with Everton & Chelsea. What's your definition of "compete"?
6 points min on 14:53 - Oct 29 with 938 viewsadhoc_qpr

6 points min on 14:44 - Oct 29 by TW_R

"compete against the big teams and pick up the odd result"

Depends on what you define as "compete against the big teams"

We've lost by the odd goal to Arsenal and Spurs and drawn with Everton & Chelsea. What's your definition of "compete"?

I'd define our performances against the big teams this season as 'competing' to be fair to Hughes.

It's the games against Swansea, WBA, West Ham, Norwich etc where we either haven't competed or achieved the expected returns.

Surely we should be looking to achieve around a point a game average if we want to survive and we have a fair way to catch up currently.
6 points min on 15:14 - Oct 29 with 918 viewssimmo

The whole of November and December is massive. For me, there are only 3 games in 11 that I would expect us to get nothing from. Liverpool, United and Newcastle (away). The rest are there for us to take at least a point from and that will be the deciding factor. We are 1 away from Hughes '10 game warm up' and I honestly believe if by the Liverpool game we are not VASTLY improved in terms of performance, results, league standing. Hughes will be gone and quickly replaced with a new manager that will be given January to tweak things.

I think we will take 4 points from our next 3 games and be out of the relegation zone by the Newcastle game
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024