Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes with another classic 19:45 - Nov 16 with 5421 viewsamhoop

"The club has moved forward in a massive way since I came in the door through the work I and my staff have done."

how does he comes to that conclusion?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20370219
Hughes with another classic on 09:50 - Nov 17 with 1100 viewsTGRRRSSS

Hughes with another classic on 22:23 - Nov 16 by DylanP

The youth system has developed and only an idiot wouldn't be pleased at that. We now actually have a youth policy and a development system. That is the future of the club.

They are building a new training facility.

They are looking into building a whole new ground.

They have developed a real scouting system.

They have added such things as sports science and nutrician to the training regime.

The only thing they haven't done, is the thing we care most about -- which is win bloody games!!

Problem is though without the inconvenient bit on the pitch - you know winning the odd game. Makes everything else redundant. I agree with a lot of whats going on, what I don't agree with neccessarily is that Hughes is the be all and end off as regards those things behind the scenes.
We have Mel Johnson years ago should look at getting him in some role maybe???...
Hughes with another classic on 10:07 - Nov 17 with 1087 viewsJonDoeman

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

It Is What It Is !!

Hughes with another classic on 10:24 - Nov 17 with 1074 viewsJamie

We're all angry..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2234146/Mark-Hughes-responds-c
Hughes with another classic on 10:29 - Nov 17 with 1071 viewsisawqpratwcity

Actually, I'm not the slightest bit interested in what the bloke says. Let's see what happens on the pitch.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Hughes with another classic on 10:39 - Nov 17 with 1064 viewsWesty75

Hughes with another classic on 22:23 - Nov 16 by DylanP

The youth system has developed and only an idiot wouldn't be pleased at that. We now actually have a youth policy and a development system. That is the future of the club.

They are building a new training facility.

They are looking into building a whole new ground.

They have developed a real scouting system.

They have added such things as sports science and nutrician to the training regime.

The only thing they haven't done, is the thing we care most about -- which is win bloody games!!

Agreed, I think it's harsh to assume that they haven't done a lot of work behind the scenes. Hughes doesn't strike me as a lazy man. For one reason or another it's just not translating to the pitch at the moment. Today does seem like the last throw of he dice for him but personally I bloody hope we win it. URs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024