Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last straw out or not? 16:53 - Nov 17 with 5484 viewsRangersDave

OUT

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Last straw out or not? on 18:42 - Nov 17 with 578 viewsAgedR

I have been a supporter of TF and his wish for long term stability. I've had sympathy with Hughes and his backroom staff. I've said no to knee yerk reactions. I've stood and supported this team, week after week since Hughes has been here, through loss after loss (punctuated by a few memorable home wins towards the end of last year).

Today was shameful.

His total lack of ideas was no more pitifully highlighted than when he brought on Derry (who I admire enormously). It was tantamount to an admission of ineptitude.

He has no honour, so he will not resign.

TF has shot his bolt financially, so I doubt he can afford to sack him.

It is down to the few players (all from the Warnock era, bar perhaps Nelson) to stage a coup, with Derry managing the side and Hughes there merely as a proxy. Bouswinga, should never be allowed in Shepherds Bush again, let alone wear a hooped shirt. The team should reform under a core of Mackie, Adel, Derry, Hill, Nelson and Faurlin and we should ship out the rest of the disgraceful cowards as soon as is financially viable (maybe another call to Marsaille, but, this time, nothing back in return).

Hughes is a lame duck, but, I fear we don't have any orange sauce.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Last straw out or not? on 18:57 - Nov 17 with 551 viewsDorsetR

This thread even has a mention on BBC sport website , Saturday live, as proof he must go !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024