Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From a Retweet on Twitter About Zaha. 16:19 - Nov 30 with 2062 viewsSandy_lane_lad

A Brighton fan posted the following picture regarding Zaha who recently played for England. TalksportDrive retweeted it.

I wasn't aware Buckleys stats were that good since joing BHA

http://instagram.com/p/SI_2Ecre9u/
From a Retweet on Twitter About Zaha. on 17:00 - Nov 30 with 2001 viewsDoris

I know a few BHA fans and they rave about him ,get texts every time he plays and 90% are glowing reports.He has bulked up a bit and his pace is fantastic apparently,will take a look in january when i pay a visit.
From a Retweet on Twitter About Zaha. on 17:05 - Nov 30 with 1984 viewsfitzochris

From a Retweet on Twitter About Zaha. on 17:00 - Nov 30 by Doris

I know a few BHA fans and they rave about him ,get texts every time he plays and 90% are glowing reports.He has bulked up a bit and his pace is fantastic apparently,will take a look in january when i pay a visit.

The boy is fookin ace, what more can I say? He was the closest thing we've had to Paddy since... well, Paddy.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

From a Retweet on Twitter About Zaha. on 18:08 - Nov 30 with 1917 viewspioneer

From a Retweet on Twitter About Zaha. on 17:05 - Nov 30 by fitzochris

The boy is fookin ace, what more can I say? He was the closest thing we've had to Paddy since... well, Paddy.

Sadly playing for England is hardly a mark of achievement anymore. It seems like it is offered in the same way as being offered a test drive of a new car.
From a Retweet on Twitter About Zaha. on 20:22 - Nov 30 with 1828 viewssweetcorn

From a Retweet on Twitter About Zaha. on 18:08 - Nov 30 by pioneer

Sadly playing for England is hardly a mark of achievement anymore. It seems like it is offered in the same way as being offered a test drive of a new car.

You just can't win with england fans, you play the same old players "England never give young players or players in form a chance"

Then you give the young players a chance and you get responses like this.

Why not give young players a taste of England during friendly matches, it makes sense, not only does it allow them to bed into the set up and get an idea of what being an england international is all about, but it might also inspire these younger players to play and work harder to make sure they get a place in that england team.

You just can't win with england fans. I'm certainly supporting roy's policy at the minute, minus jordan henderson of course.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

From a Retweet on Twitter About Zaha. on 20:50 - Nov 30 with 1796 viewspioneer

From a Retweet on Twitter About Zaha. on 20:22 - Nov 30 by sweetcorn

You just can't win with england fans, you play the same old players "England never give young players or players in form a chance"

Then you give the young players a chance and you get responses like this.

Why not give young players a taste of England during friendly matches, it makes sense, not only does it allow them to bed into the set up and get an idea of what being an england international is all about, but it might also inspire these younger players to play and work harder to make sure they get a place in that england team.

You just can't win with england fans. I'm certainly supporting roy's policy at the minute, minus jordan henderson of course.

Never played a top level game, played a handful of games only at limited age level for england - scored no goals at that level.

Id like to think the folks we pick for England have at least shown they are up to it at the highest level of club football and over a fair few games.

I dont care about his age, I do care about the level of football he has been exposed to.

Pick second level players get a second level team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024