Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match 21:38 - Dec 11 with 3526 viewsRAFCRuss

drew 1-1 with craney scoring according to his twitter
rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 21:39 - Dec 11 with 3518 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I wonder who's came on Trial

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 21:40 - Dec 11 with 3499 viewsRAFCRuss

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 21:39 - Dec 11 by DaleAwaydayBot

I wonder who's came on Trial

as ive just said on facebook i dont know :)
rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 21:42 - Dec 11 with 3485 viewsClivert

Coleman had Craney 1st goal 12/1.
rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 22:04 - Dec 11 with 3412 viewsthe_bookie

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 21:42 - Dec 11 by Clivert

Coleman had Craney 1st goal 12/1.

He paid me in bubble bath
rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 22:08 - Dec 11 with 3395 viewsClivert

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 22:04 - Dec 11 by the_bookie

He paid me in bubble bath

I hope it was 'Matey'.

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 22:10 - Dec 11 with 3377 viewsthe_bookie

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 22:08 - Dec 11 by Clivert

I hope it was 'Matey'.

No I love a bit of radox, sends me to sleep
rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 22:16 - Dec 11 with 3348 viewsClivert

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 22:10 - Dec 11 by the_bookie

No I love a bit of radox, sends me to sleep

Radox eh??? Business must be booming! You'll have your own App and starring alongside Paddy McGuinness in your own advert in no time!
rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 22:18 - Dec 11 with 3339 viewsthe_bookie

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 22:16 - Dec 11 by Clivert

Radox eh??? Business must be booming! You'll have your own App and starring alongside Paddy McGuinness in your own advert in no time!

Conley says he's gonna bankroll me with the money he's made from the duty free jewellery he got in Dubai. I'm thinking of a name along the lines of BetBath
Login to get fewer ads

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 22:20 - Dec 11 with 3332 viewsClivert

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 22:18 - Dec 11 by the_bookie

Conley says he's gonna bankroll me with the money he's made from the duty free jewellery he got in Dubai. I'm thinking of a name along the lines of BetBath

'Golden Shower' would be better.
rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 07:41 - Dec 12 with 3213 viewsColDale

it would seem that over the season we have played a number of behind closed door friendly games, more often than not against opposition from the top two divisions. I know absolutely nowt about training as my own physique will demonstrate, but with the absence of reserve football, it would seem that Coleman prefers the players to be playing matches as preparation. Obviously those games won't have the intensity of a 90 minute game and will allow changes but could the fact that we are preparing so many times against higher class opposition lead to us being superior away from home? Those style of games won't naturally lead to us developing ways of breaking down the opposition but rather the sitting back and picking them off on the break.
rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 09:24 - Dec 12 with 3125 viewsBigKindo

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 07:41 - Dec 12 by ColDale

it would seem that over the season we have played a number of behind closed door friendly games, more often than not against opposition from the top two divisions. I know absolutely nowt about training as my own physique will demonstrate, but with the absence of reserve football, it would seem that Coleman prefers the players to be playing matches as preparation. Obviously those games won't have the intensity of a 90 minute game and will allow changes but could the fact that we are preparing so many times against higher class opposition lead to us being superior away from home? Those style of games won't naturally lead to us developing ways of breaking down the opposition but rather the sitting back and picking them off on the break.

........picking them off on the break. As it appears many sides visiting Spotland have done this season?
rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 09:29 - Dec 12 with 3116 viewsdingdangblue

Any chance we could play the rest of our home games behind closed doors?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 10:21 - Dec 12 with 3075 viewsjudd

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 09:29 - Dec 12 by dingdangblue

Any chance we could play the rest of our home games behind closed doors?

We should certainly consider starting with the second half first.

Poll: What is it to be then?

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 10:24 - Dec 12 with 3072 viewssweetcorn

Honestly think if craney was fit he could offer something to the team. Unfortunatley he doesn't look interested in getting fit, so i guess we'll never know.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 10:38 - Dec 12 with 3068 viewsdingdangblue

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 10:21 - Dec 12 by judd

We should certainly consider starting with the second half first.

But then by playing the 1st half 2nd wouldnt we still lose 3-2? There must be another kit we could try wearing? Or as a last resort........defend better?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 10:45 - Dec 12 with 3059 viewsjudd

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 10:38 - Dec 12 by dingdangblue

But then by playing the 1st half 2nd wouldnt we still lose 3-2? There must be another kit we could try wearing? Or as a last resort........defend better?

That's a distinct possibility, although we'd all of left at "half time", thinking it's full time and another 2 nil win.

Poll: What is it to be then?

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 17:39 - Dec 12 with 2900 viewsShun

rochdale v blackpool behind close doors match on 07:41 - Dec 12 by ColDale

Very sage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024