Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. 14:48 - Dec 13 with 1649 viewsfacto

will you wear your kravats outside???
open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 14:53 - Dec 13 with 1636 viewstoboboly

They add a fair amount more to this forum than you do.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 15:00 - Dec 13 with 1611 viewsA40Bosh

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 14:53 - Dec 13 by toboboly

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 15:24 - Dec 13 with 1572 viewsfacto

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 15:00 - Dec 13 by A40Bosh

rather harsh!!!
open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 16:04 - Dec 13 with 1520 viewsWokingR

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 14:53 - Dec 13 by toboboly

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 16:11 - Dec 13 with 1513 viewsmrmonkey

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 16:39 - Dec 13 with 1471 viewsfacto

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 16:11 - Dec 13 by mrmonkey

is this like the ugly kids at school picking on the new good looking kid that all the girls fancy??
open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 16:45 - Dec 13 with 1451 viewsmrmonkey

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 16:39 - Dec 13 by facto

is this like the ugly kids at school picking on the new good looking kid that all the girls fancy??

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 16:54 - Dec 13 with 1432 viewsfacto

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 16:45 - Dec 13 by mrmonkey

obviously a uni type it dullard!!
Login to get fewer ads

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 17:40 - Dec 13 with 1373 viewsQPRDave

Facto's only having a laugh people ......lighten up.... no need to have a go or is there something similar to a class system among QPR fans?
open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 17:40 - Dec 13 with 1373 viewsQPRDave

Facto's only having a laugh people ......lighten up.... no need to have a go or is there something similar to a class system among QPR fans?
open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 17:52 - Dec 13 with 1356 viewsfacto

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 17:40 - Dec 13 by QPRDave

davieboy i love all fellow qpr fans reguardless of colour,religion.c ock size,class or looks!
open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 17:58 - Dec 13 with 1348 viewsQPRDave

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 17:52 - Dec 13 by facto

davieboy i love all fellow qpr fans reguardless of colour,religion.c ock size,class or looks!

Exactly mate love em all....except??......some but we won't go into that on here!!
Try and post just once this time
open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 18:06 - Dec 13 with 1334 viewsfacto

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 17:58 - Dec 13 by QPRDave

Exactly mate love em all....except??......some but we won't go into that on here!!
Try and post just once this time

yes davie i came here as its refreshingly risque and non conformist compared to other brands....i understand im marmite like to some and wont be receiving a yule tide greetings card but i'll endeavour to provide some light hearted witty banter in these dark times for our club and fantastic followers!
open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 18:09 - Dec 13 with 1321 viewsklr

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 18:06 - Dec 13 by facto

yes davie i came here as its refreshingly risque and non conformist compared to other brands....i understand im marmite like to some and wont be receiving a yule tide greetings card but i'll endeavour to provide some light hearted witty banter in these dark times for our club and fantastic followers!

Facto, you have to watch out for "The Sisterhood" on here, they dont like me either, so you are in good company there.
I reckon me & you together could take it to them & take them down!
open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 18:10 - Dec 13 with 1320 viewsWestbourneR

I've got to commend you on making such an impression.

It's better than being ignored

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 18:12 - Dec 13 with 1311 viewsfacto

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 18:09 - Dec 13 by klr

Facto, you have to watch out for "The Sisterhood" on here, they dont like me either, so you are in good company there.
I reckon me & you together could take it to them & take them down!

i only want to preach love and togetherness brother klr.....they can stone and pillage me all they like but my love for all fellow rangers holds no bounds!......sir trevor phillips/germaine greer and pontius pilot on the 'other' board....i forgive them for they know not what the did!
open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 18:14 - Dec 13 with 1307 viewsklr

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 18:12 - Dec 13 by facto

i only want to preach love and togetherness brother klr.....they can stone and pillage me all they like but my love for all fellow rangers holds no bounds!......sir trevor phillips/germaine greer and pontius pilot on the 'other' board....i forgive them for they know not what the did!

haha, you have a way with words my friend.

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 18:32 - Dec 13 with 1279 viewsQPRDave

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 18:12 - Dec 13 by facto

Whos who then Facto?
Whos germain greer ...actually might be best not to say!!
open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 01:06 - Dec 14 with 1144 viewsqprmick

open message to foolem fans trolling on here................. on 18:32 - Dec 13 by QPRDave

Whos who then Facto?
Whos germain greer ...actually might be best not to say!!

You cliques give me the shits.

Qprmick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024