Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much to be chairman? 09:55 - Jan 13 with 5816 viewsrafc1977

This isn't a Dunphy out thread. I agree with most people in here that the decisions made past and present are/have been littered with mistakes by the board/chairman.

I ask how much as, if some posts are to be believed about CD looking haunted/weight of world on shoulders ect ect, then he COULD decide to walk away? If its nit a kings ransom to buy in could trust funds with additional donations be made and a new chairman found, or would we have to wait for a stranger to buy in?

I really think the time has come for CD to ask 'some' fans for help, at this point more than any other that we need fan representation on the board and if it went to vote I would vote yes for the 'ringfenced' bowlee money to be used to buy in.

Just want all this to stop and be, well be dale again, caus this currently isn't the dale I love.
How much to be chairman? on 22:08 - Jan 13 with 1040 viewsThacks_Rabbits

How much to be chairman? on 21:56 - Jan 13 by R17ALE

I think you mean the Trust, not the club TR.

If you knew half of the cat calls and 2 facedness of some club officials you would weep. At least I have the balls to call them tvvats! For a club employee to label the operator of this site as a shit stirrer, after all the hard work put in to fill the Dale Bar v Cheltenham is an absolute fooking disgrace.

And this thread demonstrates yet again, that the divide is not just pitch related.

And, yet again the quote will come.... "what problem?"

Yes Razz - Meant the Trust

A club official saying that is a disgrace - I doubt they would ever admit it as they are toothless tigers but the whole club is rotten to the core.

Had you been managing said official you would have had them in the office for a little chat - I honestly feel there is no direction anymore from top to bottom.

If you had to name the 5 most loyal dale fans you know - how many have the passion of 20 years ago!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

How much to be chairman? on 22:18 - Jan 13 with 1025 viewsR17ALE

How much to be chairman? on 22:08 - Jan 13 by Thacks_Rabbits

Yes Razz - Meant the Trust

A club official saying that is a disgrace - I doubt they would ever admit it as they are toothless tigers but the whole club is rotten to the core.

Had you been managing said official you would have had them in the office for a little chat - I honestly feel there is no direction anymore from top to bottom.

If you had to name the 5 most loyal dale fans you know - how many have the passion of 20 years ago!

A written warning tbf.

And the 5 most loyal Dale fans I know have stopped going!

I was thinking about this earlier equating it to lost mb users = lost fans.

My list....

Gouranga
WarrBlue
Since 1907
4D admin
WindyDale
Widgibob
Mr Extra
Passmonds Blue
Manchester Dale
Bonsai
Eccythump
One2watch

And there will be many more I'd imagine.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

How much to be chairman? on 22:30 - Jan 13 with 985 viewsThacks_Rabbits

How much to be chairman? on 22:18 - Jan 13 by R17ALE

A written warning tbf.

And the 5 most loyal Dale fans I know have stopped going!

I was thinking about this earlier equating it to lost mb users = lost fans.

My list....

Gouranga
WarrBlue
Since 1907
4D admin
WindyDale
Widgibob
Mr Extra
Passmonds Blue
Manchester Dale
Bonsai
Eccythump
One2watch

And there will be many more I'd imagine.

Remember a few of them - dont forget RochdaleAwayBot!

I do feel sorry for C.D. - he needs more people around him to help - and I am not sure some of our directors agree with things or have the passion they once had - cant blame them tbh.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024