Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official "Who are you?" Thread 20:11 - Feb 7 with 8118 viewsDrizzy

I'm Drizzy. That's all you need to know.

If you've modified or completely changed your PS username introduce yourself right here.

If you're totally new feel free to introduce yourself.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 20:27 - Feb 7 with 6586 viewsorion3016

hi, i am / was a regular contributor on PS but changed by name, cos i think its good to start again fresh

i feel like i ve just stood up in an AA meeting and said that

Be over there now after

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 21:16 - Feb 7 with 6564 viewsGrandPrix

GrandPrix, I had a different user name on JA.net, but it was obvious who I was......GP has followed me from the last forum to this so that's who I am and I feel sorry for those who have had to change their names

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 22:44 - Feb 7 with 6518 viewsJackanapes

My name is Prince, and I am funky.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 00:25 - Feb 8 with 6498 viewslibertyjack22

Ja net was lefthandbat
PS was libertyjack and the sultan of swing
This site too many letters to remain The Sultan of Swing and somebody already claimed my original PS username

No 1 .......Swansea City Wales' Premier Football Club

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 01:30 - Feb 8 with 6492 viewsSmellyplumz

Im the man with no name

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 03:01 - Feb 8 with 6490 viewsKingTuck

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 01:30 - Feb 8 by Smellyplumz

Im the man with no name

I'm Spartacus
The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 07:21 - Feb 8 with 6475 viewsbobjmonkey

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 03:01 - Feb 8 by KingTuck

I'm Spartacus

No. I'm Spartacus.
The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 09:08 - Feb 8 with 6469 viewsyescomeon

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 07:21 - Feb 8 by bobjmonkey

No. I'm Spartacus.

No, I'm Spartacus

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 09:36 - Feb 8 with 6461 viewsEdmundo

i wonder who I am, i've frequented this forum since the original jackarmy site

I like stickin chopsticks up my nose!

Lower Birchgrove is lovely mun

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 09:53 - Feb 8 with 6459 viewsBS5_Jack

i was on planet swans and JA.
was carrotcruncher jack and jackofalltrades.

live in bristol for 5 years, been a season ticket holder for 10

Port Talbot Boy in Exile in Bristol

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 10:24 - Feb 8 with 6449 viewsRogueTrooper

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 10:53 - Feb 8 with 6440 viewsRik_Tights

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 10:24 - Feb 8 by RogueTrooper

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it

My name is Rik... formally known as Sloth... aka muhammad

"What KILLS ME, Makes me stronger"

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 12:20 - Feb 8 with 6428 viewsTrundle10

New forum new name... Not that impressed with it though. first impressions and all that.
The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 17:44 - Feb 8 with 6358 viewsJackinthebox

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 12:20 - Feb 8 by Trundle10

New forum new name... Not that impressed with it though. first impressions and all that.

You've only got 1 post, just pick a new name then.
The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 18:24 - Feb 8 with 6348 viewsSweyns_Eye

I'm Frank.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 19:48 - Feb 8 with 6337 viewsMonkey_Man

Formerly Half Man Half Monkey - Now Monkey_Man

A subtle change but enforced by limited number of spaces, i also love this face -

"The trouble with internet quotations is that you can never be sure they're genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 20:06 - Feb 9 with 6291 viewsTheArtChappy

I don't mind a new name, I only picked the last one because my kids were watching Mickey Mouse. My name was Mickey__M

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 20:25 - Feb 9 with 6287 viewsJackflack

I'm Jackflack, have been from the JaNet days been posting on Phil's sites since 2005.

I was Jackstrop for about a month. I was gobsmacked how differently people treated me.

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 20:30 - Feb 9 with 6278 viewsorion3016

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 20:25 - Feb 9 by Jackflack

I'm Jackflack, have been from the JaNet days been posting on Phil's sites since 2005.

I was Jackstrop for about a month. I was gobsmacked how differently people treated me.

Is that cos you think you are a legend as jackflack?

Be over there now after

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 21:07 - Feb 9 with 6268 viewsfreewheeling

Artist formerly known as freewheeling jack has just become plain ol freewheeling.
The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 08:36 - Feb 10 with 6239 viewsRazDaMan

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 10:24 - Feb 8 by RogueTrooper

Halfbrother ?..... Think we have the same Mum....

HobbyJunkie

The Official on 12:59 - Feb 11 with 6204 viewsbeerbuster

Man, so many with less than 20 forum posts.... Feckin plastics!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 15:50 - Feb 11 with 6190 viewsAdmire

Well, im Casper from Denmark. I used to be very much a one club man being a fan of Vejle Boldklub, a history filled club known for their technical playing style and their youth academy having produced a lot of Danish stars including a few that would be familiar to non Danish football fans(Allan Simonsen[Barcelona], Johnny Hansen[Bayern Munich in the 70s] Thomas Gravesen[All around madman for several clubs]). They play in the second tier of Danish football. I always been fascinated by the lower leagues so I always watch the league show as we don't get any championship or lower league matches in Denmark so that was my first taste of Swansea....I really liked the club, fell in love with them and ended up watching every game they played last season despite having followed the Premier League as a true neutral for as far as I can remember. I love football in all shapes and sizes but there are just clubs that when you research them, you just get more and more impressed.
I joined Planet Swans in the middle of July and have really enjoyed the experience with 400+ posts. I don't start many threads but enjoy debating in a civil manner and its nice to see that the humour of Welsh and Danish people seem to mix quite well.
The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 15:34 - Feb 12 with 6145 viewsarthur

im arthur been watching for a long long time , decided its about time to dip a toe in the water and while im here look for investors in my proposed submarine washing business in swansea bay ................

why so serious ...........

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 16:14 - Feb 12 with 6142 viewsfather_jack

The Official "Who are you?" Thread on 15:34 - Feb 12 by arthur

im arthur been watching for a long long time , decided its about time to dip a toe in the water and while im here look for investors in my proposed submarine washing business in swansea bay ................

was sampras on old PS and jackarmy. and few other sites maybe if youve seen me about.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024