Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done today. 20:29 - Feb 9 with 1274 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I admit it. Before the season i thought you were going down in bottom place and i thought it would be us in your position at the moment. But you are a fantastic team. You completely proved me wrong. Outplayed us over the season. Best team i have seen so far. We are a conplete shambles and i know you hate us for spending loads of money but believe me i hate it to. We have f*cked up and a complete embarassment. I look at you anf think your the ideal team we should be. Well done today and good luck for the upcoming future

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Well done today. on 20:32 - Feb 9 with 1270 viewsorion3016

Thanks for that, hope your not the next Portsmouth but it's probable

Be over there now after

Well done today. on 20:46 - Feb 9 with 1257 viewsJackfath

Cheers man.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Well done today. on 21:50 - Feb 9 with 1208 viewsMagic_Michu

Thanks... summed up exactly how I feel.

Terribly run club who I'm happy to see go down... feel sorry for genuine fans like yourself who must feel isolated from what's going on within

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Well done today. on 21:54 - Feb 9 with 1206 viewsDanielswan

Thanks man, cheers.

Posted in your board too ... :)

Its my belief you have chosen the wrong managers given the players you do have.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Well done today. on 22:01 - Feb 9 with 1200 viewsGloucs_R

Well done today. on 20:32 - Feb 9 by orion3016

Thanks for that, hope your not the next Portsmouth but it's probable

Its not probable mate. We are backed by Billionaires, Pompey weren't.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Well done today. on 22:07 - Feb 9 with 1194 viewsorion3016

Well done today. on 22:01 - Feb 9 by Gloucs_R

Its not probable mate. We are backed by Billionaires, Pompey weren't.

Hope not for the sake of your genuine fans, but with Teflon arry the car salesman in charge, I would worry

Be over there now after

Well done today. on 09:00 - Feb 10 with 1129 viewsheadcleaner

Well done today. on 22:07 - Feb 9 by orion3016

Hope not for the sake of your genuine fans, but with Teflon arry the car salesman in charge, I would worry

Lets not forget it was the R's fans who wanted Arry and we all saw the home made placards asking him to save them!

Yesterday they were an absolute shambles and possibly the worst side I've seen over the last two seasons and when you factor in how expensively assembled this side is it makes you cringe.

As for Arry the press love him because he's forever the crafty cockernee who isn't far away from a quote or a duck and a dive. he contradicted himself about signings and pulling the clubs pants down but you do wonder what he did with some of the pompey signings didn't he make a nice profit when they were sold on? Maybe he isn't so daft after all and has a cut of any future deals with the likes of samba and Remy that when they get sold after relegation Arry turns another massive personal profit and sails off into the sunset. just a thought
Well done today. on 09:10 - Feb 10 with 1126 viewsorion3016

Well done today. on 09:00 - Feb 10 by headcleaner

Lets not forget it was the R's fans who wanted Arry and we all saw the home made placards asking him to save them!

Yesterday they were an absolute shambles and possibly the worst side I've seen over the last two seasons and when you factor in how expensively assembled this side is it makes you cringe.

As for Arry the press love him because he's forever the crafty cockernee who isn't far away from a quote or a duck and a dive. he contradicted himself about signings and pulling the clubs pants down but you do wonder what he did with some of the pompey signings didn't he make a nice profit when they were sold on? Maybe he isn't so daft after all and has a cut of any future deals with the likes of samba and Remy that when they get sold after relegation Arry turns another massive personal profit and sails off into the sunset. just a thought

I agree, lining his own pockets will be at the forefront of whatever signings he makes
It beats me why he never gets mentioned in the Portsmouth debacle

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

Well done today. on 09:27 - Feb 10 with 1121 viewsGloucs_R

Our biggest problem this season was Fernandes trusting Hughes. We didnt spend much on transfers in the summer but Hughes went out and bought in a load of 30+ year old players all on their final pay day. So stupid wages, no wage structure and no real desire from the team. On paper we have a decent squad, but the paper wont tell you that they are old, lazy, lacking desire and fight with most of them injured (Zamora and Johsnon) managed about 15 games between them.

What we spent in Jan was less than Newcastle and more or less the same as Southampton have this season. Luckily for us we have 4 Billionaires in charge of the club. Hopefully they will have learnt from this season and when we come back up (most of us believe we are down) we will be stronger and smarter. Not sure Harry will be with us next season.

Are you all looking forward to Cardiff coming up or wishing they slip up?

Well done today. on 10:00 - Feb 10 with 1107 viewsheadcleaner

Well done today. on 09:27 - Feb 10 by Gloucs_R

Our biggest problem this season was Fernandes trusting Hughes. We didnt spend much on transfers in the summer but Hughes went out and bought in a load of 30+ year old players all on their final pay day. So stupid wages, no wage structure and no real desire from the team. On paper we have a decent squad, but the paper wont tell you that they are old, lazy, lacking desire and fight with most of them injured (Zamora and Johsnon) managed about 15 games between them.

What we spent in Jan was less than Newcastle and more or less the same as Southampton have this season. Luckily for us we have 4 Billionaires in charge of the club. Hopefully they will have learnt from this season and when we come back up (most of us believe we are down) we will be stronger and smarter. Not sure Harry will be with us next season.

having four billionaires hasn't been that lucky so far has it?
You can blame Hughes and his arrogant belief that it was simply a question of getting in who he wanted and wins would come easy and you'd be in Europe next season. The writing was on the wall long before wasn't it? You've just limped on from last season making the same mistakes and just using bigger more expensive band aids from what I can see. I hope you've enjoyed your premier league adventure (I know I wouldn't have if it was the swans)

I think QPR's weakness was complacency in thinking that just because you have rich owners with a penchant for getting in the news and on sky sports news every other day was all that was needed. Football is a team game and there is no better example in the prem of a club who is not a team than QPR.

As for the vermin coming up - what will be will be. We've moved on and are in fine shape on and off the pitch. Of course I hope we bank six points next year if they do come up and they finish bottom with a premier league record for the worst team ever and the fans descend into in fighting on a grand scale whilst the owner is so embarrassed he walks away leaving them dead in the water. Other than that I'm not bothered
Well done today. on 10:25 - Feb 10 with 1097 viewsGloucs_R

Well done today. on 10:00 - Feb 10 by headcleaner

having four billionaires hasn't been that lucky so far has it?
You can blame Hughes and his arrogant belief that it was simply a question of getting in who he wanted and wins would come easy and you'd be in Europe next season. The writing was on the wall long before wasn't it? You've just limped on from last season making the same mistakes and just using bigger more expensive band aids from what I can see. I hope you've enjoyed your premier league adventure (I know I wouldn't have if it was the swans)

I think QPR's weakness was complacency in thinking that just because you have rich owners with a penchant for getting in the news and on sky sports news every other day was all that was needed. Football is a team game and there is no better example in the prem of a club who is not a team than QPR.

As for the vermin coming up - what will be will be. We've moved on and are in fine shape on and off the pitch. Of course I hope we bank six points next year if they do come up and they finish bottom with a premier league record for the worst team ever and the fans descend into in fighting on a grand scale whilst the owner is so embarrassed he walks away leaving them dead in the water. Other than that I'm not bothered

Apart from beating Chelsea a couple of times, Liverpool and Spurs....the Prem has been **** for us. Most Rangers fans look at Swansea now and are envious. Nice stadium, good football, good manager, a team that works hard....what more can you want. Good luck to you.

Well done today. on 11:27 - Feb 10 with 1068 viewsBanosswan

If you go down Cardiff will be gutted as they can't have their Malaysian derby (unless they have a spectacular fail again).

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Well done today. on 13:47 - Feb 10 with 1032 viewsSA1_Jack

Cheers to the tidy QPR fans on here.

If nothing 'major' changes (other than players and managers) then my opinion is that QPR will be a team that is always going to be too good for the Championship but not good enough to compete in the Premier League, so I will expect them to alternate between the two leagues for some years to come.
Well done today. on 21:29 - Feb 10 with 929 viewscockneyswan

Well done today. on 10:25 - Feb 10 by Gloucs_R

Apart from beating Chelsea a couple of times, Liverpool and Spurs....the Prem has been **** for us. Most Rangers fans look at Swansea now and are envious. Nice stadium, good football, good manager, a team that works hard....what more can you want. Good luck to you.

Cheers mate, when I lived in London (30 years ago) I was an avid QPR fan obviously now an avid Swans fan, I must admit a little sadness to see what has happened to QPR this season, but I do think that Tony Fernandes is just a naive man with too much money. The problems were sown with Hughes appointment, I never understood why Warnock was replaced by Hughes, Hughes managerial record is pretty pathetic. But I do believe that if the QPR owners remain loyal and get a young enthusiastic manager (Possibly Ian Holloway, he loved playing for QPR) they will make a comeback. What the Swans have achieved has not been achieved overnight, it was born from the owners and chairman always taking decisions which will benefit Swansea City.
Well done today. on 21:33 - Feb 10 with 927 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Well done today. on 21:29 - Feb 10 by cockneyswan

Cheers mate, when I lived in London (30 years ago) I was an avid QPR fan obviously now an avid Swans fan, I must admit a little sadness to see what has happened to QPR this season, but I do think that Tony Fernandes is just a naive man with too much money. The problems were sown with Hughes appointment, I never understood why Warnock was replaced by Hughes, Hughes managerial record is pretty pathetic. But I do believe that if the QPR owners remain loyal and get a young enthusiastic manager (Possibly Ian Holloway, he loved playing for QPR) they will make a comeback. What the Swans have achieved has not been achieved overnight, it was born from the owners and chairman always taking decisions which will benefit Swansea City.

I would obviously hate going down. But at least if we did , we could start all over again . get rid of overpaid players who do not care about the club. Keep the ones playing for the badge. By some young , quality potential players, get a good manager in if Redknapp goes, like Adkins, Poyet, Robinson or Holloway , then just rebuild from there

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Well done today. on 22:00 - Feb 10 with 915 viewswaynekerr55

Well done today. on 09:10 - Feb 10 by orion3016

I agree, lining his own pockets will be at the forefront of whatever signings he makes
It beats me why he never gets mentioned in the Portsmouth debacle

Cos he's triffic smashing blinding for the press

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Well done today. on 22:01 - Feb 10 with 915 viewsgandhijack

Unfortunately I think this is the beginning of the end for QPR.
A team full of individuals, who don't care if you win or lose, they won't be there next season.
Portsmouth mk11. :-(
Well done today. on 14:40 - Feb 11 with 832 viewswhittocksRs

Well done today. on 22:01 - Feb 10 by gandhijack

Unfortunately I think this is the beginning of the end for QPR.
A team full of individuals, who don't care if you win or lose, they won't be there next season.
Portsmouth mk11. :-(

Been an absolutely cr@p run for us in the Premier from the start and we've shown we're not ready for the big time at the moment. We need to rebuild and try again, take a leaf out of your book.

But we're not in financial meltdown as people keep saying. We've been bankrolled rather than taken loans from Tony Fernandes and the Mittal family. That's pretty much the same model as most clubs. Pompey took loans, hence their collapse.

Furthermore, if our backers were all to leave tomorrow, we'd still own Loftus Road, which is prime West London real estate, probably worth £50m in square feet. We'd have to offload Remy, Samba, Cisse and a few others for next to nothing and take a hit but we'd be okay. Most of the squad are on lower wages, which is one of the reasons there's no squad harmony. The only problem would be getting rid of Boswinga, Barton and SWP.

In any case, both Fernandes and Amit Bhattia (the Mittal family rep) have committed to staying on regardless of relegation. The problem isn't financial, it's strategic.

Good luck with the Cup Final, you guys deserve a trophy.
Well done today. on 19:22 - Feb 11 with 796 viewsAdmire

Well done today. on 09:27 - Feb 10 by Gloucs_R

I feel a lot of sympathy for QPR fans....I watched the four year plan with absolute horror. I know that Fernandes came in but it just never seemed like the constant panic decisions stopped. Don't know a lot about Fernandes except that while he is rich, he is not endlessly rich like Roman or the City owners..:There will be a limit at some point and he could lose interest. I liked Amit Bhatia a little more than the italian idiots but I still feel that the entire ownership seemed to have zero respect for the clubs history and fanbase. The famous scene with one of the owners who demands a list of fans who buyoed him and you saw fans yelling "but you saved us" and I could not help thinking "Yes, he saved you but he will ruin you again if you keep this fool"

I hope that you survive but I think that very unlikely......Harry is a shit manager in my opinion and its all about him. His interviews as QPR manager doesn't seem to be about QPR but about pointing out that none of this is his fault but that if they survive, he would be the sole reason for it.

Hope that there will be a movement to create stability with a new LONG TERM manager and hope the fanbase will welcome that. You can't keep changing managers at that rate.

Hope you will find your way back.

Well done today. on 20:05 - Feb 11 with 787 viewsGloucs_R

Well done today. on 19:22 - Feb 11 by Admire

I feel a lot of sympathy for QPR fans....I watched the four year plan with absolute horror. I know that Fernandes came in but it just never seemed like the constant panic decisions stopped. Don't know a lot about Fernandes except that while he is rich, he is not endlessly rich like Roman or the City owners..:There will be a limit at some point and he could lose interest. I liked Amit Bhatia a little more than the italian idiots but I still feel that the entire ownership seemed to have zero respect for the clubs history and fanbase. The famous scene with one of the owners who demands a list of fans who buyoed him and you saw fans yelling "but you saved us" and I could not help thinking "Yes, he saved you but he will ruin you again if you keep this fool"

I hope that you survive but I think that very unlikely......Harry is a shit manager in my opinion and its all about him. His interviews as QPR manager doesn't seem to be about QPR but about pointing out that none of this is his fault but that if they survive, he would be the sole reason for it.

Hope that there will be a movement to create stability with a new LONG TERM manager and hope the fanbase will welcome that. You can't keep changing managers at that rate.

Cheers mate.

Well done today. on 20:49 - Feb 11 with 777 viewsDarran

Well done today. on 19:22 - Feb 11 by Admire

Yeah back to League 1.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024