Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Fielding and 'do you remember thingy' 21:30 - May 21 with 2811 viewsR442D

Is a free agent.

I'm more than happy with Lillis, I've seen what he can do on form.

But would you want him back?

Also, does anyone remember the goal keeper we had on loan from West Ham when Beechy took charge? He was brilliant but came to an abrupt end when he was seriously injured by Lee Hughes' deliberately two footed him.

I heard he was released from West Ham after mutual agreements.
Is he at another club or was his career brought to an end after that?
Frank Fielding and 'do you remember thingy' on 21:40 - May 21 with 2778 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

Peter Kurucz.

A quick Wikipedia search suggests he played last season in his home country of Hungary. Not sure if he's still there though.
Frank Fielding and 'do you remember thingy' on 07:25 - May 22 with 2554 viewssweetcorn

Not a chance we could get Fielding.

I would imagine he's left as he's had a better offer from another club, he seemed fairly well rated at Derby and played every game up until he was sent off with about 5 games left.

Out of our league.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Frank Fielding and 'do you remember thingy' on 08:15 - May 22 with 2529 viewselectricblue

I think a move to Leeds for Frankie fingers is possible....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Frank Fielding and 'do you remember thingy' on 08:23 - May 22 with 2522 viewsR17ALE

Frank Fielding and 'do you remember thingy' on 21:40 - May 21 by SimpkinsLeftPeg

Peter Kurucz.

A quick Wikipedia search suggests he played last season in his home country of Hungary. Not sure if he's still there though.

That's brought back bad memories of the tvvat Hughes. I was stood right behind the incident v Notts County and watched on as Hughes went in on a ball that was always going to be the goalies.

I watched the whites of his eyes ignore the ball and focus on Kurucz's leg.

I watched him plant his studs into Kurucz's leg and 'follow through' like you press your foot onto a spade when digging.

I watched Kurucz recoil in agony, before being carried off, and out for the season.

I watched a totally remorseless Hughes accept his inevitable red card before retiring for an early bath.

I thought I'd consigned that particularly unsavoury episode to the junk bin, but nope, it's still there, reminding me that I have never disliked one player more than the tvvat Hughes.

And that actually includes Simpkins!!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Frank Fielding and 'do you remember thingy' on 18:24 - May 22 with 2229 viewsdavidab2202

Frank Fielding and 'do you remember thingy' on 08:15 - May 22 by electricblue

I think a move to Leeds for Frankie fingers is possible....

Another thought--could he be back at Blackburn-surely better then Kean,this assuming Robinson is away
Frank Fielding and 'do you remember thingy' on 20:28 - May 22 with 2159 viewsSalwaDale

Frank Fielding and 'do you remember thingy' on 18:24 - May 22 by davidab2202

Another thought--could he be back at Blackburn-surely better then Kean,this assuming Robinson is away

Blackburn fans say Kean was absolutely superb towards the back end of the season. Maybe the monkey hangers were right about him.

TBBT

Frank Fielding and 'do you remember thingy' on 20:39 - May 22 with 2143 viewsChaffRAFC

I suspect they were right and I blame Steve Eyre and Frankie Bunn for the whole Jake Kean issue and as poor as he was, I actually had sympathy because Eyre went into pre-season with no goalkeeper. Hill had lined up Luke Daniels from WBA before he left and Eyre came in, had David Lucas, Matt Duke and Mark Howard all on trial in pre-season before getting Lucas back for a second trial and signing him, preferably as back-up. Then eventually, he signed Jake Kean on loan the week of the season so had no time to get to know his team mates and with Eyre chopping and changing his back four more than changing his socks, there was never any time to get used to the defence in front of him. We ended up playing 7 goalkeepers that season if you include pre-season and Coleman's reign until the end of the season. Ridiulous.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024