Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FIFA 13 Question 11:44 - Jun 22 with 1401 viewsChaffRAFC

Does anybody on here do the research for the game, or know the person that does? Or is it left to someone from EA? I know I was offered the task of doing it but rejected it when I saw how much was involved.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

FIFA 13 Question on 13:18 - Jun 22 with 1343 viewsAtThePeake

I have the log-in details and everything to do so but haven't updated anything Dale since about March, as I only get paid for another club. (It is a fair bit of work for not a lot of money, but it links in with my other job so not that bothered), don't know who else does it/who has been updating it since March-time. Why?

Tangled up in blue.

FIFA 13 Question on 13:33 - Jun 22 with 1330 viewsChaffRAFC

FIFA 13 Question on 13:18 - Jun 22 by AtThePeake

I have the log-in details and everything to do so but haven't updated anything Dale since about March, as I only get paid for another club. (It is a fair bit of work for not a lot of money, but it links in with my other job so not that bothered), don't know who else does it/who has been updating it since March-time. Why?

Mate of mine was asking as to why it hadn't been updated and why he disagreed with nearly every one of the players, that's all. Didn't know if there was a full time researcher.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

FIFA 13 Question on 14:04 - Jun 22 with 1309 viewsAtThePeake

FIFA 13 Question on 13:33 - Jun 22 by ChaffRAFC

Mate of mine was asking as to why it hadn't been updated and why he disagreed with nearly every one of the players, that's all. Didn't know if there was a full time researcher.

I'm presuming it won't be updated until the next installment of the game now, so that people buy FIFA 14 to play with the squads that have changed over the summer.

Tangled up in blue.

FIFA 13 Question on 18:35 - Jun 22 with 1221 viewsAtThePeake

FIFA 13 Question on 13:33 - Jun 22 by ChaffRAFC

As for players being wrong - there are only 2 or 3 I disagree with (Rafferty & Rose off the top of my head) and I will be recommending they update that over the summer, but I can't see them updating it at all now, all work will be going on the new game I would think.

Tangled up in blue.

FIFA 13 Question on 20:17 - Jun 22 with 1187 viewsDale92

A new update got released the other day on Xbox with Hery, Hogan etc on Dale. Also on another Rochdale/Fifa note I was on the transfer window on one of the manager modes and Bennett was an 82 haha

This is the One, I've waited for

FIFA 13 Question on 09:32 - Jun 23 with 1121 viewsG_Dale

If you follow FIFA on Facebook, they put a link up yesterday for a survey. Fill it out and you get the chance to be a test player for FIFA 14. I guess the odds of being picked are small, but the survey took about 2 minutes to fill out

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

FIFA 13 Question on 09:37 - Jun 23 with 1114 viewsbaroniser

FIFA 13 Question on 09:32 - Jun 23 by G_Dale

If you follow FIFA on Facebook, they put a link up yesterday for a survey. Fill it out and you get the chance to be a test player for FIFA 14. I guess the odds of being picked are small, but the survey took about 2 minutes to fill out

I've sent you a PM on facebook chaff.
FIFA 13 Question on 10:37 - Jun 23 with 1089 viewsR442D

They're too busy with F1F4 to really be bothering with FIFA 13 now.

They'll probably update near when the season kicks off.

However, something funny I noticed is that they took Grimes off our team the day his contract ran out, but kept all the other players.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024