Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Silly Season 19:45 - Jul 30 with 1841 viewsjack_obs

Now our season is about to kick-off has it now ended ? Was there ever a real danger that Laudrup would depart or was it just the usual lazy journalism? Given our recent history of managers leaving in the close season I figure we're an easy target to fill a few newspaper columns. At least there hasn't been too much talk of our players leaving.
The Silly Season on 19:57 - Jul 30 with 1809 viewsairedale

Giving our history with regards to comings and goings in the PL, I find that I am quite philosophical about them. I reckon we all are now. The only potential departure I'm a bit stressy about is Ash. We'll struggle to adequately replace him.
The Silly Season on 20:00 - Jul 30 with 1797 viewsJackanapes

The silly season is perpetual in cyberspace.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Silly Season on 20:16 - Jul 30 with 1770 viewsHerohead

Well since i have been on holiday, only following danish media, i never really heard more about it.
Seems to have killed it self

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Silly Season on 20:24 - Jul 30 with 1750 viewsDr_Winston

You'd have to be a little naive not to believe that Laudrup knew and approved of everything Tutumlu did during the summer. Whatever his reasons for doing so (and I don't think he got much out of it, we were clearly going to invest in the side this summer), no lasting damage was done and now we can get on with things.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Silly Season on 20:43 - Jul 30 with 1698 viewsHerohead

The Silly Season on 20:24 - Jul 30 by Dr_Winston

You'd have to be a little naive not to believe that Laudrup knew and approved of everything Tutumlu did during the summer. Whatever his reasons for doing so (and I don't think he got much out of it, we were clearly going to invest in the side this summer), no lasting damage was done and now we can get on with things.

I honesly wont pretend i know what happened, and who did what.
Im just saying it seemed to stop as fast as it happened.
And mr tututtmulltu lost in the end.
I just saw a Doc on brøndby's downfall, after Ml left.
He was critised for wanting to controll the whole club, he was a succes, but he isn't so popular in the brøndby directers board.
I really think laudrup sometimes in his career has seemed stubborn, and would leave if he didnt get his way. Hopefully he has learned from this, and carries on.

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024