Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is loyal to Planet Swans? 10:19 - Aug 1 with 6223 viewsJackfath

I know I am Phil. I'll stand by this fine site.

Amazing that people are jumping ship, I expect most of those are the ones who complain about footballers having no loyalty.

Once more thank you for the opportunity to express my opinions on a plethora of subjects, most of which I know little about.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:24 - Aug 1 with 4694 viewsepaul

I'll hang around, cant be arsed to start anew elsewhere, this home after all

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:32 - Aug 1 with 4677 viewsItchySphincter

Who's jumping ship? I wasn't a great lover of the JA layout, PS was better and with a bit of tweaking this one will be as good. A few things have already been amended, the edit function for example. It would be nice to be able to quote an OP as very often the thread has been jacked by the time I reply and also the ability to embed quotes within quotes would be nice, if only partially and the last thing, the bloody avs are on the wrong side so you read the comment then see who wrote it, counter intuitive but no big deal really.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:39 - Aug 1 with 4659 viewsJackfath

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:32 - Aug 1 by ItchySphincter

Who's jumping ship? I wasn't a great lover of the JA layout, PS was better and with a bit of tweaking this one will be as good. A few things have already been amended, the edit function for example. It would be nice to be able to quote an OP as very often the thread has been jacked by the time I reply and also the ability to embed quotes within quotes would be nice, if only partially and the last thing, the bloody avs are on the wrong side so you read the comment then see who wrote it, counter intuitive but no big deal really.

I am basing my statement of people jumping ship on the threads quoting other sites and others then following by saying it's a far better layout etc.....

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:44 - Aug 1 with 4642 viewsSenhin

I prefered the old site, but it's not the end of the world and I'll be staying.

However, the footballers and loyalty bit... Phil doesn't pay us a 20k a week ;)

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:52 - Aug 1 with 4619 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:39 - Aug 1 by Jackfath

I am basing my statement of people jumping ship on the threads quoting other sites and others then following by saying it's a far better layout etc.....

Now there's no need to panic JF. I'm sure a lot of people will stay to read your interesting and thought provoking posts..............................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:52 - Aug 1 with 4618 viewsSwansNZ

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:44 - Aug 1 by Senhin

I prefered the old site, but it's not the end of the world and I'll be staying.

However, the footballers and loyalty bit... Phil doesn't pay us a 20k a week ;)

What, you're not being paid your posting fee?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:57 - Aug 1 with 4603 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The point is it's not a fine site at the moment in terms of user friendliness which explains the fact that it's so quiet even on a huge day for Swansea City.

I'm sure it will a fine site be when the problems are ironed out and hopefully that will be sooner rather than later so that not too many people find an alternative home.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:59 - Aug 1 with 4592 viewshooplehead

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:52 - Aug 1 by SwansNZ

What, you're not being paid your posting fee?

i'm not the best person to ask...i used to support cardiff
Login to get fewer ads

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 11:00 - Aug 1 with 4588 viewsJackfath

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:57 - Aug 1 by Joe_bradshaw

The point is it's not a fine site at the moment in terms of user friendliness which explains the fact that it's so quiet even on a huge day for Swansea City.

I'm sure it will a fine site be when the problems are ironed out and hopefully that will be sooner rather than later so that not too many people find an alternative home.

You see problems, I see opportunities.

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 11:01 - Aug 1 with 4582 viewsraynor94

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:57 - Aug 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Bang on the money, my feelings exactly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 11:02 - Aug 1 with 4580 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 11:00 - Aug 1 by Jackfath

You see problems, I see opportunities.

Well take the opportunity to sort out the problems then.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 11:03 - Aug 1 with 4572 viewsJackfath

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 11:02 - Aug 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Well take the opportunity to sort out the problems then.

A typical response from one of the "I want it all now" generation.

Patience is a virtue.

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 11:04 - Aug 1 with 4571 viewsPlasticman

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 10:39 - Aug 1 by Jackfath

Rather than going in denial, maybe it's better to learn from mistakes and make sure this place is up to scratch then so people would WANT to use this board ?

Threads like the one telling of other, more usable, forums only comes because the usablilty of this forum is poor.

Fix the flaws and make people WANTING to come here, rather than trying to make it an exercise in frustrations to ENDURE using the board should be the way forward. Not visa versa.

Plastic since 2012

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 11:35 - Aug 1 with 4501 viewsJackanapes

AN upheaval like this is a natural opportunity for other Swansea forums to try and gain some users. Whilst I would have to agree that there are some difficulties using this board, I would have to follow up with the fact that this is a secondary consideration for me, I first joned JA,net the week of the Hull game as I needed to be in the company of people who understood how I felt as a Jack, as I was living in London at the time.
And thats what JA.net was. And to be honest the only people I enjoy conversing with are the people from way back then anyway. The people who are bitching and moaning are the sort of people I have on ignore anyway, so they just saving me a job if they are going to post elsewhere.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 11:36 - Aug 1 with 4497 viewsRogueTrooper

I'm only on here cos I've been banned from every dating site available

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 11:40 - Aug 1 with 4485 viewsFlashberryjack

Jackfath you come over as a real a*se licker with your post.
The new site has obvious faults, nobody is being disloyal to Phil by pointing out that the new site has many failings.
Just read the many posts pointing out those failings.
The less user friendly a site is, the less people will use it, yes I'm sure Phil will sort a lot of the teething problems out, unless of course, he listens to you, with your stupid "I'll stand by this site" post.
This is not a football club we are talking about here, saying that we'll support you if you even if we are relegated to the 2nd division.
This is a message board that supports a premiership football club, and very proud we all are of the team, and this message board.

If the team changed things around, and in your opinion, for the worse, would you make your fears known - or would you say "I'll support the team whatever"?
Like many others, I'm not jumping ship, but the less user friendly a site becomes, the less people will use it - obviously, the less people use it - the less popular it becomes -fact.
Loyalty is not a factor whatsoever.
Now how do I get back to the football only threads?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 11:45]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 11:53 - Aug 1 with 4446 viewsJackfath

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 11:40 - Aug 1 by Flashberryjack

The new site has obvious faults, nobody is being disloyal to Phil by pointing out that the new site has many failings.
The less user friendly a site is, the less people will use it, yes I'm sure Phil will sort a lot of the teething problems out, unless of course, he listens to you, with your stupid "I'll stand by this site" post.
This is not a football club we are talking about here, saying that we'll support you if you even if we are relegated to the 2nd division.
This is a message board that supports a premiership football club, and very proud we all are of the team, and this message board.

If the team changed things around, and in your opinion, for the worse, would you make your fears known - or would you say "I'll support the team whatever"?
Like many others, I'm not jumping ship, but the less user friendly a site becomes, the less people will use it - obviously, the less people use it - the less popular it becomes -fact.

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 12:00 - Aug 1 with 4432 viewsgadgetuk

Never been loyal to one forum. I enjoy reading them all
Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 12:03 - Aug 1 with 4421 viewsswanatcarlisle

Not sure
Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 12:06 - Aug 1 with 4415 viewsOldjack

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 11:40 - Aug 1 by Flashberryjack

Jackfath you come over as a real a*se licker with your post. This is indeed very true, he's obviously been having lessons off Tea Bag
ffs Doc grow a pair

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 12:10 - Aug 1 with 4407 viewsJackfath

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 12:06 - Aug 1 by Oldjack

Jackfath you come over as a real a*se licker with your post. This is indeed very true, he's obviously been having lessons off Tea Bag
ffs Doc grow a pair

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 12:20 - Aug 1 with 4372 viewsairedale

There's always teething issues with new end-user applications. Always will be.

You can test all you like, but as soon as you enable it, Forest Gump will trash it in 5 mins.

Fact.
Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 12:24 - Aug 1 with 4359 viewsPintado

I have only posted on Planet Swans and will remain.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 13:11 - Aug 1 with 4274 viewsjackb

hey it's free as was planetswans, i prefer the old one but hey it's only a forum, i'll cope
Who is loyal to Planet Swans? on 13:16 - Aug 1 with 4260 viewsgiantstoneater

Yma o hyd
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024