Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Will Play Next Week? 17:03 - Aug 2 with 2698 viewsPhil_S

http://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/team-selector/match:10027/malmo-v-swansea-c

[team:16]

This post has been edited by an administrator
Who Will Play Next Week? on 17:23 - Aug 2 with 2665 viewsKrog

I think the only difference will be Hernandez and Chico if they are fit. Otherwise i think the team will be the same as the team who played the first leg.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 17:23]

Blog: New beginnings

Who Will Play Next Week? on 17:26 - Aug 2 with 2655 viewsLaudrupFan

Who Will Play Next Week? on 17:23 - Aug 2 by Krog

I think the only difference will be Hernandez and Chico if they are fit. Otherwise i think the team will be the same as the team who played the first leg.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 17:23]

Maybe you're right.

But since Pozuelo scored I think it might cross Laudrup's mind to put him on one of the wings?

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Who Will Play Next Week? on 18:49 - Aug 2 with 2522 viewsJohnw102

I would like to see Donnelly in the squad be nice reward for a good pre-season and if things are going ok give him 15/20 mins at the end of the game.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Who Will Play Next Week? on 19:36 - Aug 2 with 2473 viewsEducated_Pork

It's effectively our last preseason game so think it'll be close to the United XI. Maybe give De Guz and Taylor a start.
Who Will Play Next Week? on 20:40 - Aug 2 with 2387 viewsairedale

Whatever he does I thing he will continue to try and get as much gametime together for Michu and Bony.
Who Will Play Next Week? on 21:03 - Aug 2 with 2345 viewsJackFish

I would expect Chico, Hernandez, Taylor, Tremmel and De Guzman to start, but I doubt we'll change it any more than that because there's still plenty of time before the Utd game.
Who Will Play Next Week? on 21:49 - Aug 2 with 2285 viewsbermudajack

Who Will Play Next Week? on 21:03 - Aug 2 by JackFish

I would expect Chico, Hernandez, Taylor, Tremmel and De Guzman to start, but I doubt we'll change it any more than that because there's still plenty of time before the Utd game.

What a great opportunity for Donnelly to show what he can do!

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Who Will Play Next Week? on 10:30 - Aug 3 with 2108 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think Pablo won't be fit for next Thursday but I can see Laudrup playing the same side as the home leg. He want's his team for Man. Utd to get more minutes under their belts and increase their understanding between each other and fitness levels.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the team he picked for Thursday playing up to and including the Spurs away game. He knows a good start is essential in the league and for that he'll stick with his strongest side.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Who Will Play Next Week? on 10:41 - Aug 3 with 2090 viewsairedale

Who Will Play Next Week? on 10:30 - Aug 3 by Brynmill_Jack

I think Pablo won't be fit for next Thursday but I can see Laudrup playing the same side as the home leg. He want's his team for Man. Utd to get more minutes under their belts and increase their understanding between each other and fitness levels.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the team he picked for Thursday playing up to and including the Spurs away game. He knows a good start is essential in the league and for that he'll stick with his strongest side.

Yep, I think you're on the money there with regards to retaining certain players together in the side.

Regarding yoiur comment about the strongest team though, Laudrup has always come across as saying he wants an equal squad of 22 players, which arguably he has achieved.

I think that a 'strongest side' will emerge as the season progresses though and it will be interesting to see that evolving and who the members will be.
Who Will Play Next Week? on 11:05 - Aug 3 with 2048 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who Will Play Next Week? on 10:41 - Aug 3 by airedale

Yep, I think you're on the money there with regards to retaining certain players together in the side.

Regarding yoiur comment about the strongest team though, Laudrup has always come across as saying he wants an equal squad of 22 players, which arguably he has achieved.

I think that a 'strongest side' will emerge as the season progresses though and it will be interesting to see that evolving and who the members will be.

I know what you're saying and I agree that we have strength everywhere at the moment. I think he regards this XI (Pablo and Chico aside) as his best formation though obviously there are huge battles for shirts going on such as Ben and Tayls. I think he even fancies Shelvey more than JDG and alluded to it during his ITV4 interview. Masses of options for him now and I think he's enjoying this headache selection wise.

Who Will Play Next Week? on 11:11 - Aug 3 with 2039 viewsairedale

Another thing that I heard during the Malmo match commentary is that Shlvey's preferred position is in the 'hole' behind the striker.

So that puts him in competition with Michu if that's true.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2013 11:12]
Who Will Play Next Week? on 11:21 - Aug 3 with 2013 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who Will Play Next Week? on 11:11 - Aug 3 by airedale

Another thing that I heard during the Malmo match commentary is that Shlvey's preferred position is in the 'hole' behind the striker.

So that puts him in competition with Michu if that's true.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2013 11:12]

I think he models himself on Gerrard so the box to box role with a few added goals will be what he provides. He's no competition for Michu or Pozuelo further up the pitch. One thing that's funny is that when we had no striker Michu played up top with JDG behind him. Don't think we're going to see much of that this season lol

Who Will Play Next Week? on 13:22 - Aug 3 with 1946 viewsCooperman

I can see Tremmel, Taylor, Chico, and Canas starting in place of Vorm, Davies, Amat, and Britton.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Who Will Play Next Week? on 21:17 - Aug 3 with 1797 viewss1ackjack

Who Will Play Next Week? on 13:22 - Aug 3 by Cooperman

I can see Tremmel, Taylor, Chico, and Canas starting in place of Vorm, Davies, Amat, and Britton.

I think you're about right there.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024