Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans v Utd Odds 21:01 - Aug 3 with 2621 viewsjack_obs

Hills have us as low as 7/2 to beat United in a fortnight, you can get 4/1 with others. It wasn't long ago we'd be a minimum of at least 7/1 to beat one of the big boys at home. I really fancy our chances in this game given our involvement in the Europa League and a very well planned pre season that has gone extremely well. United on the other hand with a new man at the helm, - even Cardiff have signed more players!!!
Swans v Utd Odds on 21:26 - Aug 3 with 2587 viewsSwansNZ

We certainly have a chance of getting a result the way we are playing. Man Utd will of course be a very big step up from anything we have played so far, but I'm confident of getting a draw, and hopefully a win.

I'd suggest, the scum need to sign new players more then Man Utd

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swans v Utd Odds on 21:47 - Aug 3 with 2533 viewsdeanscfc

That will be partly to do with Utd having a new manager - but still good.
Swans v Utd Odds on 21:51 - Aug 3 with 2518 viewsmawdlamjack

go for the draw

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Swans v Utd Odds on 04:34 - Aug 4 with 2342 viewsCaptain

On one hand I'm worried that playing against the calibre of United after only playing much lower ranked teams will be a shock to the system, yet on the other hand we've been in good form and Swansea does have a tendency to 'rise to occasions', our last league game against United being a prime example.

If I've ever been confident of facing United, I'll admit it's now. We came pretty damn close the last time we played them, and the odds might just be in our favour this time around. I might just have to get my mother to put a cheeky bet on for me (can't do it here in Canada as they're laws are pretty backwards when it comes to betting, incredibly strict)!

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Swans v Utd Odds on 09:19 - Aug 4 with 2249 viewsorion3016

I got us at 6/1 a few weeks ago

Be over there now after

Swans v Utd Odds on 09:43 - Aug 4 with 2207 viewsjack_obs

Swans v Utd Odds on 09:19 - Aug 4 by orion3016

I got us at 6/1 a few weeks ago

6/1, now that is good value. Since there'll be a fair bit of money behind United I can't see our price dropping much lower than where it is now.
Swans v Utd Odds on 09:47 - Aug 4 with 2201 viewspencoedjack

Swans v Utd Odds on 09:43 - Aug 4 by jack_obs

6/1, now that is good value. Since there'll be a fair bit of money behind United I can't see our price dropping much lower than where it is now.

But if there is a lot of money put on Utd's ours odds would lengthen, Utd's would shorten.
Swans v Utd Odds on 19:37 - Aug 4 with 2010 viewsJackHunt

Swans v Utd Odds on 09:47 - Aug 4 by pencoedjack

But if there is a lot of money put on Utd's ours odds would lengthen, Utd's would shorten.

We'll come in a bit more then go out again in the hours before ko as the money for utd comes from europe and asia

Wibble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024