Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New club shop...a little moan 12:36 - Aug 4 with 10516 viewscupidstunt

Yesterday when driving past I went down to have a look at the new store (very nice). My fault I know but forgot to take my season ticket as I didn't intentionally mean to call there.

Went to purchase the new home shirt but was declined discount as no proof of season ticket. Looked on my phone and showed them the email confirmation of proof of purchase, but this was not acceptable. Decided to call over to the ticket office to see if they could help but they have been instructed by the shop manager not to provide proof of purchase to anyone. I wonder why? The club shop missed out on a £50 sale.

Whilst in the ticket office I asked about the availability of Man Utd tickets. I fulfilled all the criteria of points etc, but was told on the system that they have they can't show where the remaining seats that are left are situated. I needed this as I appreciate that there are not two seats available together so wanted them as close as possible together. I was advised to purchase online and that's the best they could do. Club lost out on another £90 sale.

Why is there such a problem with such simple things?
New club shop...a little moan on 17:59 - Aug 4 with 1744 viewsJackfath

New club shop...a little moan on 17:59 - Aug 4 by cupidstunt

No I didn't buy them online. No they won't miss out on this match. But they could well miss out on many other matches.

How would they miss out?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

New club shop...a little moan on 18:02 - Aug 4 with 1741 viewscupidstunt

New club shop...a little moan on 17:59 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

How would they miss out?

Cos if this was last Thursdays game and I had walked off there would have been two less tickets bought. Simple.
New club shop...a little moan on 18:06 - Aug 4 with 1738 viewsJackfath

New club shop...a little moan on 18:02 - Aug 4 by cupidstunt

Cos if this was last Thursdays game and I had walked off there would have been two less tickets bought. Simple.

But you were down there Saturday. You wouldn't be buying tickets for Thursdays game as it had been completed.

Again, why would they miss out?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

New club shop...a little moan on 18:07 - Aug 4 with 1738 viewsSwansforever

New club shop...a little moan on 17:35 - Aug 4 by cupidstunt

I had a confirmation email. I even went into the ticket office and asked them just to print off a slip to say that they had received almost a £1,000 for two season tickets but they refused to do so as they had been instructed by the shop manager that they were not allowed to do so.

The shop is next door to the ticket office. Surely it's not that difficult to produce a slip or proof that we were season ticket holders?

If they have been told not to then surely they are only doing their job and it is not their fault?
New club shop...a little moan on 18:11 - Aug 4 with 1729 viewscupidstunt

New club shop...a little moan on 18:07 - Aug 4 by Swansforever

If they have been told not to then surely they are only doing their job and it is not their fault?

I never said it was their fault. What I said was they are not making it easy for people.
New club shop...a little moan on 18:11 - Aug 4 with 1725 viewsAndy1300

New club shop...a little moan on 17:52 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

What about them? If you go back and there are none left, you'll certainly remember it next time. If there are some left you'll buy them.

You really are a self righteous ass

Number 1 team in Wales

New club shop...a little moan on 18:13 - Aug 4 with 1718 viewsJackfath

New club shop...a little moan on 18:11 - Aug 4 by Andy1300

You really are a self righteous ass

Let's keep to the debate and not resort to name calling eh?

I am still waiting for an answer to

"How would the club miss out"

New club shop...a little moan on 18:16 - Aug 4 with 1708 viewsAndy1300

Well people like you bang on about how ST holders should get preferential treatment for certain things, why is it so hard for the club to give someone proof that they are a ST holder?

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

New club shop...a little moan on 18:17 - Aug 4 with 1707 viewscupidstunt

New club shop...a little moan on 18:13 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

Let's keep to the debate and not resort to name calling eh?

I am still waiting for an answer to

"How would the club miss out"

For the simple reason that if this was a game that was not going to sell out they would miss out on two ticket sales.

Next question?
New club shop...a little moan on 18:18 - Aug 4 with 1704 viewsJackfath

New club shop...a little moan on 18:16 - Aug 4 by Andy1300

Well people like you bang on about how ST holders should get preferential treatment for certain things, why is it so hard for the club to give someone proof that they are a ST holder?

They do. They give you a season ticket. Its a little piece of plastic.

New club shop...a little moan on 18:19 - Aug 4 with 1700 viewsJackfath

New club shop...a little moan on 18:17 - Aug 4 by cupidstunt

For the simple reason that if this was a game that was not going to sell out they would miss out on two ticket sales.

Next question?

How would they miss out though? If you wanted to go you would buy them online surely if that was your option. Or would you cut off your nose to spite your face?

New club shop...a little moan on 18:20 - Aug 4 with 1699 viewsJackfath

New club shop...a little moan on 18:16 - Aug 4 by Andy1300

"People like me"? Who are these people? That's a nothing statement and does not stand up in this argument.

New club shop...a little moan on 18:21 - Aug 4 with 1698 viewsAndy1300

New club shop...a little moan on 18:18 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

They do. They give you a season ticket. Its a little piece of plastic.

I give up......

Number 1 team in Wales

New club shop...a little moan on 18:24 - Aug 4 with 1691 viewscupidstunt

New club shop...a little moan on 18:19 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

How would they miss out though? If you wanted to go you would buy them online surely if that was your option. Or would you cut off your nose to spite your face?

Your getting worse with old age. As I said why would I buy 2 tickets online for me and my son when we could be sitting way apart.

Read the original post. This is the second time you got things wrong.
New club shop...a little moan on 18:25 - Aug 4 with 1690 viewsJackfath

New club shop...a little moan on 18:21 - Aug 4 by Andy1300

I give up......

Good idea. Moral of the story remember to take your season ticket should you per chance end up at the club shop and want to buy something if you wish to get the discount offered by the club.

It's really not hard to understand, and it saves all sorts of upset and confusion for posters on here. It also means the workers in the shop aren't put in awkward positions by ST holders not following the clear guidance provided.

New club shop...a little moan on 18:27 - Aug 4 with 1638 viewsJackfath

New club shop...a little moan on 18:24 - Aug 4 by cupidstunt

Your getting worse with old age. As I said why would I buy 2 tickets online for me and my son when we could be sitting way apart.

Read the original post. This is the second time you got things wrong.

You wouldn't buy them online if you're sitting apart.

New club shop...a little moan on 18:29 - Aug 4 with 1636 viewsAndy1300

New club shop...a little moan on 18:25 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

Good idea. Moral of the story remember to take your season ticket should you per chance end up at the club shop and want to buy something if you wish to get the discount offered by the club.

It's really not hard to understand, and it saves all sorts of upset and confusion for posters on here. It also means the workers in the shop aren't put in awkward positions by ST holders not following the clear guidance provided.

Thank feck I am not a friend of yours........

It must be so boring spending all day every day on here being right about everything

Hope you enjoy your stint in heaven, me I will enjoy hell with the rest of the not so perfect people of this world
[Post edited 4 Aug 2013 18:30]

Number 1 team in Wales

New club shop...a little moan on 18:29 - Aug 4 with 1635 viewscupidstunt

New club shop...a little moan on 18:27 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

You wouldn't buy them online if you're sitting apart.

Correct. I think I am wasting my time here talking to somebody who is just looking for an argument. No wonder this site is going downhill fast.
New club shop...a little moan on 18:32 - Aug 4 with 1630 viewsJackfath

New club shop...a little moan on 18:29 - Aug 4 by Andy1300

Thank feck I am not a friend of yours........

It must be so boring spending all day every day on here being right about everything

Hope you enjoy your stint in heaven, me I will enjoy hell with the rest of the not so perfect people of this world
[Post edited 4 Aug 2013 18:30]

So you're judging me on what I've written on here as you clearly can't put a stringent argument forward and prove my point of view isn't correct?

If this thread wasn't so full of flaws, I wouldn't have commented, perhaps it would suit you if people just agreed with everyone on here?

New club shop...a little moan on 18:33 - Aug 4 with 1629 viewsJackHunt

My oh my Gabby Logan is hot

Wibble

New club shop...a little moan on 18:33 - Aug 4 with 1628 viewsJackfath

New club shop...a little moan on 18:29 - Aug 4 by cupidstunt

Correct. I think I am wasting my time here talking to somebody who is just looking for an argument. No wonder this site is going downhill fast.

I am not looking for an argument. I just don't see the point you are trying to make when clearly there is no fault with the club here.

New club shop...a little moan on 18:33 - Aug 4 with 1626 viewsexiledclaseboy

New club shop...a little moan on 18:33 - Aug 4 by JackHunt

My oh my Gabby Logan is hot

Way to go off topic but I was just thinking the same. As for Ms Adlington's hooter...

Poll: Tory leader

New club shop...a little moan on 18:40 - Aug 4 with 1612 viewsJackfath

New club shop...a little moan on 18:33 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Way to go off topic but I was just thinking the same. As for Ms Adlington's hooter...

Another decent thread ruined.

New club shop...a little moan on 18:52 - Aug 4 with 1595 viewsJackHunt

New club shop...a little moan on 18:33 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

We were discussing that Hooter whilst standing on the pavement outside Jones bar last night.

I just couldn't see past it

Wibble

New club shop...a little moan on 21:43 - Aug 4 with 1546 viewstomdickharry

In terms of IT the ticket office system is pre stoneage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024