Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? 21:59 - Aug 5 with 6273 viewsKeyserSoze

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 22:03 - Aug 5 with 6245 viewsJacYJwc

Forest in the playoffs was head and shoulders above any sporting event ive been too in terms of atmosphere! The Liberty was literally bouncing especially when Pratley scored THAT goal to seal it.

Apart from that i'd say the Carling Cup game against Cardiff as it was the first Derby in such a long time!
What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 22:13 - Aug 5 with 6186 viewsSwansNZ

Everton last season.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 22:24 - Aug 5 with 6149 viewsDaithejack

The night game against Yeovil in league 1 when Trundle scored that 40 yder was pretty good too.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 22:32 - Aug 5 with 6089 viewsItchySphincter

Can't choose between any of those. Yeovil was a good night too but not even close to the stress/excitement of the others.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 22:48 - Aug 5 with 6031 viewsDaithejack

Your right nowhere near on the stress/importance level, good atmosphere though. I remember at the time thinking it was the first time the Liberty atmosphere got anywhere near the big nights at the Vetch.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2013 22:50]

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 17:34 - Aug 7 with 5499 viewsVetchitBack

Cardiff Carling Cup by a country mile.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 17:47 - Aug 7 with 5471 viewsbermudajack

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 17:34 - Aug 7 by VetchitBack

Cardiff Carling Cup by a country mile.

Whilst both the Cardiff & Forest games first spring to mind, my pick would be slightly different...

When we beat Bristol City 7-1

My buttocks never touched the seat for the whole of the second half...

The ground was absolutely bouncing non stop for 45 mins

The whole experience was mind blowing

Poll: Priority for new manager?

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 19:43 - Aug 7 with 5345 viewsllanelliswan1990

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 22:24 - Aug 5 by Daithejack

The night game against Yeovil in league 1 when Trundle scored that 40 yder was pretty good too.

This friday night Yeovil game sprang to mind, along with cardiff carling cup, 3-2 win over cardiff, notts forest, and probably spurs on NYE 2011.
Login to get fewer ads

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 19:49 - Aug 7 with 5325 viewsmawdlamjack

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 22:24 - Aug 5 by Daithejack

kin ell mun it was -8degrees, i frozzed my nads that night, good pen and lob by trunds though, but the atmosphere was muted and daryl way ruled the midfield for yeovil, he never showed that form for us

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 19:51 - Aug 7 with 5314 viewsJackfath

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 19:49 - Aug 7 by mawdlamjack

kin ell mun it was -8degrees, i frozzed my nads that night, good pen and lob by trunds though, but the atmosphere was muted and daryl way ruled the midfield for yeovil, he never showed that form for us

That lady showed her boobies to us all that night too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 20:24 - Aug 7 with 5250 viewstreboethjack

Could potentially have some cracking atmospheres at home this season on European nights!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 20:29 - Aug 7 with 5225 viewsSunnyBankJack

Loved the Leeds game after Christmas a few years ago when we won even though Bodde was sent off. Probably the first time I thought the atmosphere was awesome there.

Yeovil was good too but I foolishly only wore a jumper so froze all night.
What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 20:45 - Aug 7 with 5189 viewsdeaframbo

I didn't go to N Forest play-off (before anyone shoots me I was at Wembley for the final) so can't comment on that.

Cardiff in Leagye Cup was special for me as first derby for a long long time!

Yeovil was good cos it was full.

2nd half against Malmo was good too
What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 21:03 - Aug 7 with 5168 viewsorion3016

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 22:13 - Aug 5 by SwansNZ

Everton last season.

A little round trip

Be over there now after

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 10:08 - Aug 8 with 4909 viewsBanosswan

Norwich 3-0. Late ko so I was smashed, lovely sunny evening and Mark gower scored!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 10:15 - Aug 8 with 4898 viewsmonmouth

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 17:47 - Aug 7 by bermudajack

Whilst both the Cardiff & Forest games first spring to mind, my pick would be slightly different...

When we beat Bristol City 7-1

My buttocks never touched the seat for the whole of the second half...

The ground was absolutely bouncing non stop for 45 mins

The whole experience was mind blowing

You can't have that one. It was before Roberto/Bren invented football in Swansea.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 10:19 - Aug 8 with 4890 viewsEarl_Strickland

Im with this - great atmosphere for a Friday leauge 1 match, topped off with some mosher bird getting her jugs out at the end... tidy darts!
What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 10:20 - Aug 8 with 4886 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Forest play-off game.

For intense, nervous pressure the second leg of the CO Cup against Chelsea.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 10:24 - Aug 8 with 4877 viewsmonmouth

I can't see further than the Forest playoff game. It took three days to get my voice back and the stadium was shaking with noise from start to finish.

After the highs that night, I've been mostly disappointed (and disappointing myself) in the general PL atmosphere.

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 10:24 - Aug 8 with 4877 viewsbermudajack

Ha, ha, ha...

Well if it's the Premiership only, I did enjoy the 3-2 Arsenal win and the first half against WBA last season was by far the best football I've ever seen us play and the ground was bouncing then too.

So many great games at the Liberty, but if I'm completely honest I've had even more fun and pride at away games..

Hopefully the trip to the CCS this season will top the lot...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 12:09 - Aug 8 with 4805 viewsmonmouth

"Hopefully the trip to the CCS this season will top the lot... "

In our end maybe, but the place will be half empty after 30 mins.

What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty? on 12:26 - Aug 8 with 4779 viewsScoobyDoo

Definately the last time we played you at the Library, that Craig Bellamy goal will live long in the memory.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024