Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey out 10:11 - Aug 7 with 3883 viewsBig_Phil

....news from Cardiff Airport

He is ill apparently

Pablo still injured
Shelvey out on 10:12 - Aug 7 with 3867 viewsLaudrup

I hate signatures

Shelvey out on 10:14 - Aug 7 with 3851 viewsCatullus

And now we see how strong our squad is. Shelvey probably out and it won't matter. We have good players queueing up behind him.

Happy days

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Shelvey out on 10:14 - Aug 7 with 3840 viewsEducated_Pork

Let's hope we can cope without the future great.
Shelvey out on 10:21 - Aug 7 with 3798 viewsTheFranchise

Oh no, it'll have to be JDG or even Ki. Doomed we are.
Shelvey out on 11:40 - Aug 7 with 3522 viewsbluenile

Shelvey out on 10:21 - Aug 7 by TheFranchise

Oh no, it'll have to be JDG or even Ki. Doomed we are.

Or Canas, or even Pozuela....................we'll cope

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Shelvey out on 12:20 - Aug 7 with 3318 viewsSASWANSEA

Hopefully that will give Ki an opportunity, I really do feel he's got a lot more to his game than we've seen so far.
Shelvey out on 12:57 - Aug 7 with 3121 viewsFar_Post

I would go with Canas and JDG at the base of midfield.

Hopefully both Jonjo and Pablo will be back in time for next week so we can have a proper go at United.

Blog: The C Word

Shelvey out on 13:14 - Aug 7 with 3029 viewssomersetsimon

Shelvey out on 12:20 - Aug 7 by SASWANSEA

Hopefully that will give Ki an opportunity, I really do feel he's got a lot more to his game than we've seen so far.

It should be a pretty safe game to give Ki a go in that position, although I think de Guzman would be the obvious replacement. My problem with Ki is that he seems a bit too defensive and safe, but we have better defensive midfield players than him.

At the moment we have a nice range of midfield players from very defensive to very attacking, so we should be able to pick a team for any eventuality. I reckon the order, from defensive to attacking is:

Britton - Canas-Ki-de Guzman-Shelvey-Pozuelo-Michu
Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey out on 13:27 - Aug 7 with 2968 viewsJackSomething

Shelvey out on 12:57 - Aug 7 by Far_Post

I would go with Canas and JDG at the base of midfield.

Hopefully both Jonjo and Pablo will be back in time for next week so we can have a proper go at United.

I concur, although I would guess that Laudrup will go with Britton and JDG to start. Ki may come off the bench, but not even making the bench last Thursday wasn't a good sign for him.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Shelvey out on 13:31 - Aug 7 with 2945 viewssomersetsimon

Shelvey out on 13:27 - Aug 7 by JackSomething

I concur, although I would guess that Laudrup will go with Britton and JDG to start. Ki may come off the bench, but not even making the bench last Thursday wasn't a good sign for him.

Laudrup's stated aim is to have two players for every position. We have two DM in Canas and Britton, two CM in Shelvey and de Guzman and two AM in Michu and Pozuelo.
Shelvey out on 13:35 - Aug 7 with 2922 viewsJackSomething

Shelvey out on 13:31 - Aug 7 by somersetsimon

Laudrup's stated aim is to have two players for every position. We have two DM in Canas and Britton, two CM in Shelvey and de Guzman and two AM in Michu and Pozuelo.

Yes, which would support my statement that it's not looking good for Ki, right?

The silver lining for him is that Michu has to be considered backup to Bony at the moment. Once a new striker arrives, he's going to be well down the pecking order. Obviously he hasn't been the player Laudrup expected him to be.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Shelvey out on 16:41 - Aug 7 with 2541 viewsUglySwan

Shelvey out on 13:35 - Aug 7 by JackSomething

Yes, which would support my statement that it's not looking good for Ki, right?

The silver lining for him is that Michu has to be considered backup to Bony at the moment. Once a new striker arrives, he's going to be well down the pecking order. Obviously he hasn't been the player Laudrup expected him to be.

KI was not a player Laudrup had invested time in, im pretty sure he was scouted by the clubs internal scouts..

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024