Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New songs and chants for this season 14:32 - Aug 7 with 5167 viewsllanelliswan1990

I'm new to these forums! I've been watching the swans for the last 10 years and want the atmosphere to be as loud as possible. I think with some new songs we can make the liberty even more of a fortress.

Any suggestions on some original songs chants for new players etc.

Lets get thinking you jack bastards!!
New songs and chants for this season on 14:42 - Aug 7 with 5141 viewsJm07

I agree, but your asking for trouble with some of the "creative" jacks on here..
Think someone the other day was singing about Bony in the tune of Jessie J, & I mean he must of put a solid hour or two of his time into it.

There was a thread about this the other day, scroll down & have a gander of a few efforts.
New songs and chants for this season on 15:51 - Aug 7 with 5098 viewsllanelliswan1990

New songs and chants for this season on 14:42 - Aug 7 by Jm07

I agree, but your asking for trouble with some of the "creative" jacks on here..
Think someone the other day was singing about Bony in the tune of Jessie J, & I mean he must of put a solid hour or two of his time into it.

There was a thread about this the other day, scroll down & have a gander of a few efforts.

I've only just seen that thread. You're right some are clueless. But it seems that a fair few fans have the same feelings! The Celtic green and white would be a good song to kick off at our ground!

Perhaps get all the new songs kickin off at the coopers. If everyone joins in we can see what songs sound good. I'm bored of hearing all te same songs all the time. We used to sing land of my fathers once a game, now all the new jacks sing it every five mins. Annoys me seeing people in the east stand not singing too.

Any song suggestions? European teams tend to sing good ones, Dortmund etc.
New songs and chants for this season on 16:36 - Aug 7 with 5033 viewsBelfast

New songs and chants for this season on 15:51 - Aug 7 by llanelliswan1990

I've only just seen that thread. You're right some are clueless. But it seems that a fair few fans have the same feelings! The Celtic green and white would be a good song to kick off at our ground!

Perhaps get all the new songs kickin off at the coopers. If everyone joins in we can see what songs sound good. I'm bored of hearing all te same songs all the time. We used to sing land of my fathers once a game, now all the new jacks sing it every five mins. Annoys me seeing people in the east stand not singing too.

Any song suggestions? European teams tend to sing good ones, Dortmund etc.

Name these clueless ones ....
Who are you ? Some sort of forum guardian responsible for making the rules ?

And, don't sing any green songs next to me, your season ticket will become available.

Two way street when you start pushing your weight about.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

New songs and chants for this season on 19:36 - Aug 7 with 4975 viewsllanelliswan1990

New songs and chants for this season on 16:36 - Aug 7 by Belfast

Name these clueless ones ....
Who are you ? Some sort of forum guardian responsible for making the rules ?

And, don't sing any green songs next to me, your season ticket will become available.

Two way street when you start pushing your weight about.

We've got a biter on our hands! Who said anything about green songs, different words same tunes. Just like almost every other football sang up and down the country. You're trying to tell me that people coming up with lady gaga and Will.i.am songs for us to sing are ingenious and not clueless are you? My season ticket will come available, is that a threat! Go back to the kennels with biting like that mate
New songs and chants for this season on 21:18 - Aug 7 with 4933 viewsOwenThom

I was the one who suggested adopting the Celtic song and it was obviously gonna have changed lyrics!

Went down well with the forum..

Twitter - @Owen_Thom

New songs and chants for this season on 21:59 - Aug 7 with 4908 viewsBelfast

New songs and chants for this season on 19:36 - Aug 7 by llanelliswan1990

We've got a biter on our hands! Who said anything about green songs, different words same tunes. Just like almost every other football sang up and down the country. You're trying to tell me that people coming up with lady gaga and Will.i.am songs for us to sing are ingenious and not clueless are you? My season ticket will come available, is that a threat! Go back to the kennels with biting like that mate

WE ?
Whats with the WE ?
Are you some sort of pied piper ?
Cant fight your own battles ?
Looking for back up ?

And whats all this threat thing ?

Grow up, Shut up or Put up.
Come over here and sing your silly fu cking song.

New songs and chants for this season on 23:25 - Aug 7 with 4868 viewsllanelliswan1990

New songs and chants for this season on 21:59 - Aug 7 by Belfast

WE ?
Whats with the WE ?
Looking for back up ?

"We" as in every poor person reading you comments. I'll fight my own battles mate, pied piper? what are you a keyboard peter kay? don't hear you coming up with any decent chants or are you one of these prawn sandwiches who is on mute during the match. Keyboard warrior mate, I'll tell you what, whenever you hear that chant trying to e started assume it's me, and come and tell me it's sh*t.
New songs and chants for this season on 07:48 - Aug 8 with 4807 viewsBelfast

I like the way we are getting along here.
Lovey stuff.

Somebody f ucking tell him please.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 7:48]

Login to get fewer ads

New songs and chants for this season on 08:57 - Aug 8 with 4779 viewsJm07

New songs and chants for this season on 19:36 - Aug 7 by llanelliswan1990

Eat a snickers Belfast
New songs and chants for this season on 09:03 - Aug 8 with 4774 viewsihatechopra

New songs and chants for this season on 21:59 - Aug 7 by Belfast

WE ?
Whats with the WE ?
Looking for back up ?

to be fair belfast you are sounding like a bit of a bully. leave the kid ask his questions and put his proposals forward, its a forum ey or do you just want to have a go a people ?
you come across as a bit of a "i have been on this forum for years and i will bully newbies" ! Wise up sunshine !

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

New songs and chants for this season on 10:29 - Aug 8 with 4711 viewsBelfast

New songs and chants for this season on 09:03 - Aug 8 by ihatechopra

to be fair belfast you are sounding like a bit of a bully. leave the kid ask his questions and put his proposals forward, its a forum ey or do you just want to have a go a people ?
you come across as a bit of a "i have been on this forum for years and i will bully newbies" ! Wise up sunshine !

No i wont wise up, i welcome your educational way of showing me how to.

PRICK
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 10:29]

New songs and chants for this season on 10:39 - Aug 8 with 4691 viewsBelfast

You see the problem you now have Chopra mouth piece is you attacked me, i have never attacked anyone.

If your going to come on here as some sort of saviour, and make up reasons for me posting, then i am afraid you are going to have it back.

Problem is with people like you ( i mean your miserable name is a sign of hatred) is you don't understand a great deal, your mind is very simple, basically a jellied mass of stupidity.

You cant understand the very basics of a persons viewpoint, so you tell people to wise up. I am now stooping to your level.

Lets do it.

New songs and chants for this season on 10:54 - Aug 8 with 4674 viewsJm07

New songs and chants for this season on 10:39 - Aug 8 by Belfast

You see the problem you now have Chopra mouth piece is you attacked me, i have never attacked anyone.

If your going to come on here as some sort of saviour, and make up reasons for me posting, then i am afraid you are going to have it back.

Problem is with people like you ( i mean your miserable name is a sign of hatred) is you don't understand a great deal, your mind is very simple, basically a jellied mass of stupidity.

You cant understand the very basics of a persons viewpoint, so you tell people to wise up. I am now stooping to your level.

Lets do it.

I think you could argue with yourself
New songs and chants for this season on 10:57 - Aug 8 with 4667 viewsStanVanDamn

New songs and chants for this season on 10:54 - Aug 8 by Jm07

I think you could argue with yourself

Belfast im new on here please dont bully me
New songs and chants for this season on 11:42 - Aug 8 with 4646 viewsyescomeon

New songs and chants for this season on 23:25 - Aug 7 by llanelliswan1990

"We" as in every poor person reading you comments. I'll fight my own battles mate, pied piper? what are you a keyboard peter kay? don't hear you coming up with any decent chants or are you one of these prawn sandwiches who is on mute during the match. Keyboard warrior mate, I'll tell you what, whenever you hear that chant trying to e started assume it's me, and come and tell me it's sh*t.

I failed to notice you're "ingenious" contribution to the other thread.

Upthecity!

New songs and chants for this season on 12:28 - Aug 8 with 4605 viewsBelfast

I do apologise to everybody i may have offended today, especially my new friend from llanelli and Chopra's ar se peice. Please accept my full apoplogies now in writing a pending a sound thrashing at your earliest convenience.

New songs and chants for this season on 12:34 - Aug 8 with 4593 viewsMrSwansea

New songs and chants for this season on 12:28 - Aug 8 by Belfast

I do apologise to everybody i may have offended today, especially my new friend from llanelli and Chopra's ar se peice. Please accept my full apoplogies now in writing a pending a sound thrashing at your earliest convenience.

I may not have understood who was arguing with who and what they were arguing about but fucck me I laughed at this thread.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

New songs and chants for this season on 12:37 - Aug 8 with 4585 viewsBelfast

You have to laugh, its all pointless.
I have been employed by the site owners to spice the forum up a bit, thats all.

New songs and chants for this season on 13:08 - Aug 8 with 4569 viewsllanelliswan1990

New songs and chants for this season on 12:37 - Aug 8 by Belfast

You have to laugh, its all pointless.
I have been employed by the site owners to spice the forum up a bit, thats all.

This has all been blown out of proportion. Okay perhaps I shouldn't throw my ideas and opinions too bluntly, but I was trying to make a point on how I want out home games atmosphere to be as good as they can. Surely everyone wants the same. I don't min other people's arguments and banter. I know I didn't come up with any brainstorms but I didn't come up win any rubbish chants. Anyway his thread is just a joke now..
New songs and chants for this season on 13:47 - Aug 8 with 4545 viewsBelfast

New songs and chants for this season on 13:08 - Aug 8 by llanelliswan1990

This has all been blown out of proportion. Okay perhaps I shouldn't throw my ideas and opinions too bluntly, but I was trying to make a point on how I want out home games atmosphere to be as good as they can. Surely everyone wants the same. I don't min other people's arguments and banter. I know I didn't come up with any brainstorms but I didn't come up win any rubbish chants. Anyway his thread is just a joke now..

Of course its a joke ;-)
It cant be anything else !

My fault though .

New songs and chants for this season on 21:08 - Aug 8 with 4487 viewsihatechopra

New songs and chants for this season on 10:29 - Aug 8 by Belfast

No i wont wise up, i welcome your educational way of showing me how to.

PRICK
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 10:29]

Your'e a beaut aren't you ey ?
Has somebody upset you today ?
Didnt your dole cheque come through on time ?
I guess to take out your frustrations you will attack a harmless poster from behind your laptop.

Stone age behavior at its best x

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

New songs and chants for this season on 21:55 - Aug 8 with 4461 views1jack

New songs and chants for this season on 21:08 - Aug 8 by ihatechopra

Your'e a beaut aren't you ey ?
Has somebody upset you today ?
Didnt your dole cheque come through on time ?
I guess to take out your frustrations you will attack a harmless poster from behind your laptop.

Stone age behavior at its best x

All belfast ever does is try to incite violence, just ignore it he's hard as fcuk.
New songs and chants for this season on 00:32 - Aug 10 with 4316 viewsBaker

Nine dalmatians, standing in the street.......

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024