Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa 19:33 - Aug 12 with 1908 viewsdeepestgower

Anyone else seen this and thought it was awful. Massive Partridge fan, had reservations when the film came out, but these went when the reviews were positive.

However, went to see it and the wife and I walked out..terrible, can't believe the v positive reviews.
Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa on 19:39 - Aug 12 with 1897 viewswaynekerr55

What was so bad? My brother enjoyed it

I'm loathe to watch it as I watched the Keith Lemon film and that put me off it. I turned the DVD off and sent it straight back to LoveFilm

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa on 19:39 - Aug 12 with 1895 viewspansypants

I won't watch it. Coogans had his fun in the past with Partridge and knows he is flogging a dead horse with his flagging career
[Post edited 12 Aug 2013 19:40]

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa on 19:39 - Aug 12 with 1891 viewspansypants

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa on 19:39 - Aug 12 by waynekerr55

What was so bad? My brother enjoyed it

I'm loathe to watch it as I watched the Keith Lemon film and that put me off it. I turned the DVD off and sent it straight back to LoveFilm

Lemon is a tool

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa on 21:28 - Aug 12 with 1859 viewsswanny

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa on 11:32 - Aug 13 with 1763 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Love Partridge so went to see Coogan in Cardiff about 3 years ago.

It was terrible. He couldn't remember his lines and it just wasn't funny, in fact it was cringe-worthy. Only about half-full by the time he finished.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa on 13:21 - Aug 13 with 1717 viewsLord_Bony

Alan Partridge film Alpha Papa has topped the UK box office in its opening weekend, according to early figures.

The critically acclaimed comedy, which opened on 7 August, has made £2.17m so far in ticket sales.

The film is the first big screen outing for the comedy creation of Steve Coogan and Armando Iannucci.

Details of the rest of the UK box office will be released later. Comedy Grown Ups 2 and The Lone Ranger were also released at the weekend.

A statement released on behalf of the fictional Norfolk DJ said: "Now is not a time for gloating or celebration, more a time for healing old wounds, a time to say 'let us join together in thanks that I am number one at the box office'. Hallelujah."

The film, which has gained four and five star reviews, had its premiere in Norwich after an online campaign by fans.

The character of Alan Partridge first appeared on Radio 4's On the Hour more than 20 years ago.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024