Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General whingey atmosphere on this board 19:16 - Aug 19 with 4760 viewsLewes_r

Just saying like.. We are top 6 and have 3 wins and 1 draw under our belts btw

I know message boards are good for a bit of moan but the majority of stuff seems to be negative and anti player, harry etc etc.. Not sure what more they can have done aside from knick a winner at Hudders

Have we really become so spoilt?

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

General whingey atmosphere on this board on 13:50 - Aug 20 with 815 viewsToast_R

General whingey atmosphere on this board on 13:45 - Aug 20 by Antti_Heinola

Ludicrous post.

Go on then?
General whingey atmosphere on this board on 15:45 - Aug 20 with 790 viewsPinnerPaul

General whingey atmosphere on this board on 13:42 - Aug 20 by Toast_R

I thought that less then 18 months ago and we were down 3-0 at half time to them.

This post above is correct. We have to wait and see how this QPR team fare on their travels because they've been notoriously rank away from home for what seems like forever.

Bolton and Leeds away will be the test of metal. If we lose both (I fear we will), forget about promotion IMO.

A lot has happened at Blackburn in 18 months, come on they can't be considered a decent team at the moment.

Agree Bolton & Leeds games will tell us a lot BUT not sure how you can imply (rightly) that it is early days after 3 decent results but that promotion is over if we lose the next 2, making a grand total of 5 played and 41 to go?!!!!!!!
General whingey atmosphere on this board on 16:07 - Aug 20 with 775 viewskropotkin41

General whingey atmosphere on this board on 15:45 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul

A lot has happened at Blackburn in 18 months, come on they can't be considered a decent team at the moment.

Agree Bolton & Leeds games will tell us a lot BUT not sure how you can imply (rightly) that it is early days after 3 decent results but that promotion is over if we lose the next 2, making a grand total of 5 played and 41 to go?!!!!!!!

Yeah that's a pretty wild prediction. We could be in the bottom 3 at the end of the year and in the play-offs by the end of the season - the Championship towards the end of last season was ridiculously close with only a few points between play-off contenders and relegation strugglers.....could easily happen again.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

General whingey atmosphere on this board on 16:30 - Aug 20 with 759 viewsToast_R

General whingey atmosphere on this board on 15:45 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul

Of course it's not over if we lose the next two but what I'm implying is that should we lose those games, it would indicate alarmingly that we are going to struggle to get points on the road. You have to take points away from home to be in with a chance of going up.

You look at the season we were promoted, we won some big away matches early on dare I say it comfortably on occasion. Ipswich, Leicester, Sheff Utd, Palace all maximum hauls and alot of that was from Warnock and the belief and chance he gave those players. Those points were priceless come the end of the campaign.

On Saturday, only Clint Hill remained from the team that were so good away. Like I say, I'm not sure on the character of this team and if they have the balls to get promoted, Bolton and Leeds will be a very good indication.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024