Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Rumoured £35m bid for Michu and Ash - would you sell at that price? 07:09 - Aug 20 with 2016 viewsPhil_S

A Rumoured £35m bid for Michu and Ash - would you sell at that price? on 07:42 - Aug 20 with 1919 viewsDr_Winston

Too late in the window now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

A Rumoured £35m bid for Michu and Ash - would you sell at that price? on 10:12 - Aug 20 with 1687 viewsWatchman

£56m do the deal

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

A Rumoured £35m bid for Michu and Ash - would you sell at that price? on 19:51 - Aug 20 with 1369 viewsexiledclaseboy

Would be utter madness at this stage of the transfer window, at any price. And I get the feeling that if we did let either or both of them go, Laudrup would walk too.

Poll: Tory leader

A Rumoured £35m bid for Michu and Ash - would you sell at that price? on 20:02 - Aug 20 with 1317 viewsCatullus

Wouldn't sell them at this late stage. And the asking price for both would be closer to £45 million.
If Laudrup had players lined up ( definites, not just targets ) and the bid was 42-45 million I would say yes. As long as the new players didn't cost more than 10-12 each. Turning a profit is still important for future development!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

A Rumoured £35m bid for Michu and Ash - would you sell at that price? on 20:05 - Aug 20 with 1306 viewswr72

I think Laudrup's agent though Ash would be moving on so i suggest Laudrup was too.Unless there's replacements already lined up then it would be suicide to sell our 2 most important players.
A Rumoured £35m bid for Michu and Ash - would you sell at that price? on 20:05 - Aug 20 with 1299 viewsUglySwan

Considering that is the Price Laudrup wants for Michu ALONE !! it would be a brain dead deal ...

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

A Rumoured £35m bid for Michu and Ash - would you sell at that price? on 20:18 - Aug 20 with 1274 viewswr72

I am predicting utter madness on this messageboard come deadline day.
A Rumoured £35m bid for Michu and Ash - would you sell at that price? on 03:44 - Aug 21 with 1083 viewsRuDeMan1970

I have a feeling that Ash will be leaving us but not Michu. Each time the subject arises in the papers, ML is quick to dismiss the chance of Michu going but not much is said concerning Williams. Personally, I don't want either to leave us but also feel that if the price is right, we could sell Ash. He turns 29 this week and I suppose he would be a little easier to replace than Michu.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024