Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Hunt 09:18 - Aug 22 with 8053 viewsgriffswan

Is this a windup? Right sided player from Huddersfield for £3 m, according to the Mirror.
Jack Hunt on 09:38 - Aug 22 with 6802 viewshooplehead

He's a full back.....

Excellent Championship player in my opinion, better attacking than defending from what I've seen of him.....

Hope he signs....the name would be deliciously ironic
Jack Hunt on 09:45 - Aug 22 with 6771 viewsgriffswan

We've been linked to him before by the looks of it. Is he the new Adomah or is there serious interest?
Jack Hunt on 09:48 - Aug 22 with 6752 viewshooplehead

I hope there's some truth in this

it's an area that needs cover and i always liked the look of the hunt
Jack Hunt on 10:01 - Aug 22 with 6712 viewsSenhin

We need him for the name, and another right back wouldn't be bad if he's any good. Then Jazz can go out on loan instead. Another British player too.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Jack Hunt on 10:22 - Aug 22 with 6641 viewsMagicDaps

Never going have a problem with us bringing in a young British player from the lower leagues, he's got plenty of potential and a brilliant name.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Jack Hunt on 11:14 - Aug 22 with 6513 viewsDexterMorgan

Looks quick, good dribbler, good crossing, decent shot, get's assists, wins penalties. Huddersfield fans not too impressed with his defending though!
Jack Hunt on 11:47 - Aug 22 with 6403 viewsTom1912

We've definitely been interested in the past-Huw mentioned him by name.

Would be happy if true.
Jack Hunt on 11:47 - Aug 22 with 6403 viewsyescomeon

We need players developed at Swansea more urgently so we need to do what is best for Jazz as players like him, Davies and Cornell are incredibly important to the club for squad reasons.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Hunt on 11:51 - Aug 22 with 6391 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Cardiff were looking at this guy but I think the price put them off so they went for Brayford of Derby instead

A highly rated player so I read
Jack Hunt on 12:08 - Aug 22 with 6320 viewsSenhin

Jack Hunt on 11:47 - Aug 22 by yescomeon

We need players developed at Swansea more urgently so we need to do what is best for Jazz as players like him, Davies and Cornell are incredibly important to the club for squad reasons.

I think what would be best for Jazz is another loan spell. Especially if Palace want him again now in the premier league. He still looks iffy when he plays, not bad but still needs more games than he'll get here at his current ability.

Jack Hunt on 12:09 - Aug 22 with 6318 viewsDafyddHuw

Shouldn't any spare dosh be going to fund buying a striker tho? Manyoo 1st half showed how desperate we are for cover for Bony. Or can we afford both?
Jack Hunt on 12:17 - Aug 22 with 6282 viewsSenhin

Jack Hunt on 12:09 - Aug 22 by DafyddHuw

Shouldn't any spare dosh be going to fund buying a striker tho? Manyoo 1st half showed how desperate we are for cover for Bony. Or can we afford both?

I'd assume that'll just be a loan, and not cost too much.

Jack Hunt on 12:19 - Aug 22 with 6276 viewsjackb

worth the money just to have his name on the squad list
Jack Hunt on 13:01 - Aug 22 with 6123 viewsOldjack

He's not worth 3mill http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/85837/swansea-hunt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jack Hunt on 13:25 - Aug 22 with 6040 viewsSwansInChina

His defending awareness is absolutely poor.I'd rather go for Kieran Trippier with these money.
Jack Hunt on 13:39 - Aug 22 with 5980 viewsDarran

We had a player on our books about 6 or 7 years ago that now plays for PNE called Jack King though I wouldn't expect all you plastics to know that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jack Hunt on 13:58 - Aug 22 with 5906 viewsSenhin

If he's a great dribbler, getting pens etc and just generally good at attacking but awful at defending then why hasn't he been made into a winger...?

Jack Hunt on 14:09 - Aug 22 with 5871 viewsSenhin

One of the comments ont heir message board says he's not gonna turn down 40k a week... Who do they think we are? XD I doubt Bony or Michu are on that, we're hardly gonna give that to a kid right back who'd be backup to a player on half that.

Jack Hunt on 14:39 - Aug 22 with 5824 viewsMatthew_117

Jack Hunt on 13:58 - Aug 22 by Senhin

If he's a great dribbler, getting pens etc and just generally good at attacking but awful at defending then why hasn't he been made into a winger...?

Dyer has been great at winning penalties in the past but we don't seem to be making driving runs into the box with the ball as much anymore
Jack Hunt on 15:45 - Aug 22 with 5736 viewsSenhin

Jack Hunt on 14:39 - Aug 22 by Matthew_117

Dyer has been great at winning penalties in the past but we don't seem to be making driving runs into the box with the ball as much anymore

Uh, how is that a reply to me...?

Jack Hunt on 16:05 - Aug 22 with 5682 viewsDrizzy

Jack Hunt on 15:45 - Aug 22 by Senhin

Uh, how is that a reply to me...?

New forum and still stinking the place out with your tripe. Collate all your inane thoughts into one post in the future to ease the battery upon my frontal lobe for having to comprehend your sh*te. Tw*t.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Jack Hunt on 16:12 - Aug 22 with 5664 viewsbermudajack

I hope this is true, the video footage is very impressive of him. Young, quick, wins penalties, can dribble at pace and most of all he has a decent cross on him.

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Jack Hunt on 16:13 - Aug 22 with 5661 viewsshingle

Jack Hunt on 16:05 - Aug 22 by Drizzy

New forum and still stinking the place out with your tripe. Collate all your inane thoughts into one post in the future to ease the battery upon my frontal lobe for having to comprehend your sh*te. Tw*t.

You poor guy this all means so much to you.
Jack Hunt on 16:46 - Aug 22 with 5555 viewsSenhin

Jack Hunt on 16:05 - Aug 22 by Drizzy

What the f*ck are you talking about?

So someone quoting something I said and then writing a 'reply' that had nothing to do with what I said, and as a result my asking why it was a reply to me, is difficult for you to comprehend? It's hardly my fault if you're mentally challenged. Tw*t.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2013 16:48]

Jack Hunt on 16:51 - Aug 22 with 5534 viewsDrizzy

Jack Hunt on 16:46 - Aug 22 by Senhin

What the f*ck are you talking about?

So someone quoting something I said and then writing a 'reply' that had nothing to do with what I said, and as a result my asking why it was a reply to me, is difficult for you to comprehend? It's hardly my fault if you're mentally challenged. Tw*t.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2013 16:48]

Learn how to use a comma and write a f*cking sentence. Dopey c*nt.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024