Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs Sunday 16:47 - Aug 24 with 8338 viewsTheClash

For the first time since we joined the Premier league I don't think we will get anything from Spurs.

I feel we don't look as composed as we have in our first two seasons. I aways think we have a chance no matter how slim but this time, not a chance. Maybe I am wrong but we seem to have too many stray passes and vunrable at the back even against Petrolski expensivakov on Thursday I was worried when they attacked at the amount of space they created for a poor side. I am always a positive person when it comes to the Swans but something doesn't seem right to me.

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Spurs Sunday on 05:16 - Aug 25 with 1478 viewsPhaedrus

So the gist of the thread is that you've decided to lower your expectations a little. Probably sensible seeing as we have only got one point from the 4 games thus far(vs Spurs in the prem). The subtext of the thread seems to be that you have been driven to take this sensible approach by the realisation that Spurs are better than us. Well two years is longer than you would expect someone would take to ingest and interpret the relevant facts, but better late than never I say. Welcome to planet earth.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2013 5:19]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Spurs Sunday on 05:22 - Aug 25 with 1472 viewsmonmouth

Ah, a fan of Zen and the Art of Pretentious Drivel?

Quality stuff.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Spurs Sunday on 09:19 - Aug 25 with 1408 viewsPhaedrus

Spurs Sunday on 05:22 - Aug 25 by monmouth

Ah, a fan of Zen and the Art of Pretentious Drivel?

Quality stuff.

Why do you suppose I'm a fan of it, I may hate it. This may be ironic. I may be trying to lampoon people on here who think any of this shyt actually matters. For instance the guy started the thread who has become wounded by the fact that his appraisal of the situation is, at best, deluded.
How about you, why did you choose the words 'pretentious drivel'? Are you prone to it? We shall see, now that you have introduced yourself.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2013 9:20]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Spurs Sunday on 09:55 - Aug 25 with 1379 viewsSkipTheJack

Even though Spurs won 5-0 at Tblisi their defence was all over the place. The Georgians should have scored 3 or 4 themselves.

They're a good side, but so are we.

Bring it on!
Spurs Sunday on 10:23 - Aug 25 with 1358 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

We havent got the best run of fixtures at the start of the season and a draw today would be the best we could hope for at any time during the season at Spurs
Spurs Sunday on 10:32 - Aug 25 with 1350 viewsKingBony

I love this board

In fairness to the OP I can see what he's saying, I'm a bit apprehensive about this one but then we've never got anything at WHL so why should today be any different? Draw be great but be nice if we're winning as we always seem likely to concede late on there for some reason.

I think we just need to settle into the season and get a few results on the board then we will looking good, not that I don't think we're looking good now lol

Anyway sense of perspective all round required methinks.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Spurs Sunday on 12:05 - Aug 25 with 1306 viewsPhaedrus

Opinions cant be wrong but they can be stupid.(which is the pandoras box that particular book opens, subjective vs objective i.e. the eternal struggle that happens on here daily)
[Post edited 25 Aug 2013 12:17]

Spurs Sunday on 12:17 - Aug 25 with 1296 viewswr72

You'd think without Bale we'd have a better chance but they've worldies all over the pitch so i'm not expecting much.Would hate to see us outplayed and on the end of a thrashing.Two big defeats straight after eachother in the league would knock our confidence even though they were against the Champions and now Spurs.No need to mention the Fulham game.

My concern is our tough start and what it might do to our confidence.We picked up points in previous season because of a easy-ish start and then we kicked on confidence soaring.West Brom is going to be a massive game and nothing from that and we'll start to panic.

There's nothing more i'd like than us to beat Spurs today and eat my words,mind you.
Login to get fewer ads

Spurs Sunday on 16:37 - Aug 25 with 1234 viewsBelfast

Spurs Sunday on 17:56 - Aug 24 by TheClash

It is a forum last time I checked where whatever your view or opinion you can share it with other Swans fans, and in turn can comment on that view.

So Raynor I can say what ever the f*ck I like you don't have to reply if you don't want to, and if you could offer something other than your trolling comments I might begin to think you were a fellow Swans fan with a sense of humour.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024