Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread 09:33 - Aug 25 with 43656 viewsPhil_S

MatchDay Centre - http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/32642/swans-head-off-to-t

I'm also told that this afternoon the chat room has a new widget added to it that shows stats etc from the game itself. No idea what that looks or feels like but would be interested in feedback from anyone that spends time in the chatroom this afternoon
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 19:22 - Aug 25 with 3154 viewsUxbridge

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 19:10 - Aug 25 by monmouth

It was the attitude today that got to me. We saw it a lot last season against the top 5 and it earned us a grand total of 6 points out of 30. The stunning win at Arsenal seemed to embed the idea. I think we have the players to stand toe to toe with some of these teams.

I'm not sure. I just think we're a bad matchup for Spurs. They're a foot taller and 3 stone heavier across the board and we're not exactly a bunch of battlers. Were much better when Poz came on but the horse had bolted really.

Truer test will be next week at WBA. I'll start panicking then if we get overrun in the same manner.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 21:42 - Aug 25 with 2810 viewsUglySwan

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 18:02 - Aug 25 by PureRockFury

Apparently Bony needs to get used to the Premier League - and the way to do this is to sit on a bench and watch other players play in it, or something...

Who the hell is Bony ? .... In an interview he was asked about his name .. Ehh my name is Wilfried .. What does it say on his Jersey ?¨

Hello MCFly ? ...

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 21:46 - Aug 25 with 2799 viewsUglySwan

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 19:22 - Aug 25 by Uxbridge

I'm not sure. I just think we're a bad matchup for Spurs. They're a foot taller and 3 stone heavier across the board and we're not exactly a bunch of battlers. Were much better when Poz came on but the horse had bolted really.

Truer test will be next week at WBA. I'll start panicking then if we get overrun in the same manner.

Finally someone with some common sense i laughed hard at all those people who said this year we should be a contender for top6. That is just as likely as the Grinch appearing on my doorstep wanting to sign my buttocks with a soldering iron ...

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 22:03 - Aug 25 with 2750 viewsPureRockFury

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 21:42 - Aug 25 by UglySwan

Who the hell is Bony ? .... In an interview he was asked about his name .. Ehh my name is Wilfried .. What does it say on his Jersey ?¨

Hello MCFly ? ...

You know, Wilfried Bony, the player you referred to as 'Bony' earlier in THIS THREAD you tragic, plastic, here-today-gone-tomorrow superficial danish gimp.

I mean, honestly...

Even the bad times were good.

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 22:45 - Aug 25 with 2689 viewsslate_dk

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 21:46 - Aug 25 by UglySwan

Finally someone with some common sense i laughed hard at all those people who said this year we should be a contender for top6. That is just as likely as the Grinch appearing on my doorstep wanting to sign my buttocks with a soldering iron ...

knock knock
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 23:11 - Aug 25 with 2655 viewsPhil_S

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 11:43 - Aug 25 by mawdlamjack

just checked out the chat room, at the bottom of the page there's a symbol to presumably pick up radio commentary, plus a pitch diagram and possesion stats, looks interesting, well done phil

What was the chat room like?
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 00:44 - Aug 26 with 2560 viewsMissbehaven

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 22:03 - Aug 25 by PureRockFury

You know, Wilfried Bony, the player you referred to as 'Bony' earlier in THIS THREAD you tragic, plastic, here-today-gone-tomorrow superficial danish gimp.

I mean, honestly...

please,.. dont say "you tragic, plastic, here-today-gone-tomorrow superficial danish gimp" I'm Danish too.. and I just hate to be told that we danes are plastic.. how dare you, do you know how long some of us have suported the swans... bloody idiot.. ..
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 01:03 - Aug 26 with 2537 viewsUxbridge

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 00:44 - Aug 26 by Missbehaven

please,.. dont say "you tragic, plastic, here-today-gone-tomorrow superficial danish gimp" I'm Danish too.. and I just hate to be told that we danes are plastic.. how dare you, do you know how long some of us have suported the swans... bloody idiot.. ..

13 months?

If this is the sign of things to come then could be in for an entertaining couple of weeks.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 01:39 - Aug 26 with 2507 viewsepaul

Just back , been on the you know what...points from today Spurs are c*nts the ref was a f*cking homer c*nt, been to the 3 games away at spurs and we get screwed every time, Nearly got kicked out, well warned, we were right next to them so when this w*nker started giving it large, well put it this way what I didnt say was shake hands lol I came to my senses when I sat back down, to old for this sh*t

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 08:03 - Aug 26 with 2397 viewsthe_gasman

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 23:11 - Aug 25 by Phil_S

What was the chat room like?

It's always good on there, especially when the europa matches are on funny enough. About 21 on at one point during the game. No NZswans though today ...

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 09:18 - Aug 26 with 2354 viewsPhil_S

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 08:03 - Aug 26 by the_gasman

It's always good on there, especially when the europa matches are on funny enough. About 21 on at one point during the game. No NZswans though today ...

Cheers - what was the widget all abotu - good addition or crap ??
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 12:41 - Aug 26 with 2258 viewsthe_gasman

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 09:18 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

Cheers - what was the widget all abotu - good addition or crap ??

Didn't use any widget. Just dipped in and out chat during the game. Excellent addition though as more personal and respectful.

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024